IGNORED

Sidney Crosby

apex53
Note: This thread is 5156 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dude is freaking unbelievable... Watching Penguins vs. Sabres, he just scored his 35th goal of the year... This guy never ceases to amaze me... And the Penguins are wearing their throwback sweaters tonight, genius

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

Even better, just scored a hat trick...

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

I've never had much interest in the NHL but this kid has made me start paying a little more attention to the game. Very fun to watch.

I'm hoping to get down to a Blue Jackets game when and if the Pens come to town. I really want to see him play.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• Administrator
Even better, just scored a hat trick...

His 37th goal of the year to put him tied at the top.

And this from yesterday:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was watching that yesterday, that's just sick... What made it even better was that it was against the Wings... I'm hoping for a 4th tonight

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Despite it not being a goal, how about the one-handed flip towards the net before getting planted into the net? Dude's a gamer.

I love me some Pen's hockey. I love getting to watch it as opposed to the Western Conference slag the Preds play; all grit and no skill.

Dude is freaking unbelievable... Watching Penguins vs. Sabres, he just scored his 35th goal of the year... This guy never ceases to amaze me... And the Penguins are wearing their throwback sweaters tonight, genius

The boy can play without a doubt, and one of the best on the ice today. He hasn't erased my fond memories of Super Mario, but he certainly is the spark plug for hockey that Eric Lindros couldn't provide.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Hoping he steps up big for Team Canada at the Olympics. My son, who is 8, loves him, like most other 8 year old boys in Canada, so I took him to the Penguins-Canucks game on January 16th. Crosby didn't have a great game, but it was good to see him live and we got a bunch of good pictures in warm up.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Hoping he steps up big for Team Canada at the Olympics. My son, who is 8, loves him, like most other 8 year old boys in Canada, so I took him to the Penguins-Canucks game on January 16th. Crosby didn't have a great game, but it was good to see him live and we got a bunch of good pictures in warm up.

That's awesome! Great memories for you and your son... Really, really cool... I think Crosby will be in top form at the Olympics... Can't wait for the tournament!

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Crosby is the best player in the NHL. He scores goals, makes tons of assists, kills penalties, and actually backchecks. You don't see many "superstars" like Ovechkin doing anything other the scoring goals. Crosby also knows when to shoot it and when to pass it. Some players shoot it every time they get it (that twerp in Washington) and that is why they have 60 goals a season.

My arsenal

Bag- SQ Tour Stand Bag
Driver- Tour Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood- SQ Dymo 15* Stiff5 Wood- SQ Dymo 19* StiffIrons (3-PW)- Tour Preferred StiffWedges- 56.11* and 60.07*Putter- Method 003 34 Inches

• Administrator
Crosby is the best player in the NHL. He scores goals, makes tons of assists, kills penalties, and actually backchecks. You don't see many "superstars" like Ovechkin doing anything other the scoring goals. Crosby also knows when to shoot it and when to pass it. Some players shoot it every time they get it (that twerp in Washington) and that is why they have 60 goals a season.

Eh, credit where it's due - Great Ape has plenty of assists this year too, but still ranks incredibly low in shooting percentage and incredibly high in shots on goal. And the last time he backchecked was after he got his tramp stamp and he wanted to look at it in a mirror.

I'd take Sid (and Evgeni) over Ovechkin every day and twice apiece in the playoffs. Beyond that, eh. Whatever. You like who you like.

Crosby has matured into the best 2 way player in the NHL. He has 41 goals already this year, the Pens' power play has been terrible and he doesn't have the same caliber of surrounding talent on his line as does Ovechkin. Ovechkin is the best offensive player in the league, however. His propensity to run players from behind and to regularly commit charging penalties that the officials ignore doesn't endear him to anyone outside of D.C. Crosby has class and by all accounts is really a good guy. We have been extremely fortunate here in Pittsburgh to have seen some of the best players in the world on a regular basis for decades.

Sometimes I get frustrated when Bing passes instead shooting when it appears he has a wide open shot. But....the kid is a brilliant all around player. He's un to watch and makes things happen.

Note: This thread is 5156 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!