IGNORED

How far south

dunns7
Note: This thread is 5182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wisconsin is really getting to me lately ... south Texas sounds nice ... anywhere 45 degrees and warmer sounds nice ...

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Gulf Shores, Alabama has great golf and great weather this time of year. I highly recommend this website:

First week of March, I'm there.

Really, I am.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Well southern florida would prolly be the best choice but I traveled to myrtle beach on January 15-20 it was amazing everyday. Sun was shining was really never below 60 when we were golfing it actually broke 70 one time. It did rain on Sunday Night so we ended up at tupelo bay driving range which we did everynight anyway. Needless to say we got really lucky! Now I hate not getting to golf I want to go back till it warms up here.

In my Bag
Driver-Taylormade R11 TP Fujikura Blur Stiff 65g shaft
3Wood- Titleist 906 f4
Hybrid- Adams  Idea Pro A12 18degree
Irons- Titleist 712 mbs 3-Pw

Wedges Clevland CG 12 52 56, CG 15 60

Putter- Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6

Snow in Dallas this morning, headed to Mississippi today/tonight. If you want guaranteed good weather, San Diego or South Florida are your best (only?) options this time of year.

What's Vegas like this time of year?

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Snow in Dallas this morning, headed to Mississippi today/tonight. If you want guaranteed good weather, San Diego or South Florida are your best (only?) options this time of year.

Warm...wet...play long or short...can be pricey or cheap

those are just the girls...lol sorry too far. but you did throw it up there

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

I am a snowbird and have played in AZ, NV, UT, TX and most of the eastern states during winter and what I do now is just get thee to Miami or somewhere around there. I have frozen my butt of in every warm destination state but Florida, although Florida did have that 35-40* spell lately. My cold threshold is 45*, but if I'm flying somewhere to play, I want it to be at least 65*.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We play year round here in North Carolina, other than when my course is closed if we happen to get an inch of snow that hasn't melted yet. Looks like we are headed into the 50's in a few days. Should only get warmer from here on in.

Driver : ping.gifG15 10.5* Serrano Stiff
3W: callaway.gif RAZR 15*
Hybrids : adams.gif A7 19*
4- PW : mizuno.gif MP - 63
Wedges : vokey.gif50*, 54*, 60*Putter: cameron.gif Scotty Newport 2.5Bag: sunmountain.gif 2011 SunMountain C-130

Note: This thread is 5182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!