IGNORED

Would You?

Mrd19abhs
Note: This thread is 5168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Would you turn in the club to the pro shop if you found a lost club on the course?

• Yes
    • No

I've returned every club, towel, headcover... I've ever found.
I've never left a club on the course, but someone has stollen my 60º twice, my towel, and my cellphone also twice. Also, some golf balls have misteriously disapeared from my golf bag.

I know who took my clubs and cellphone, but I have no evidence and I don't want to do anything before I have proof, that he did it.

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, no.

Poor form Dasportsguy.

You are young. I'm sure you live at home with your parents and don't have a true understanding of money. That reads in a patronising way. But i have always given in clubs. When you pull out the club from your bag, you will always think "ahh the club i pinched" You have many years of golf a head of you. Wouldn't you like to see a club returned to you when you were distracted by the fact you are putting for a 8 on on a par 4 ? Age gets the better of us, dude! Think again when you 'try to do the best you can.' Give it to the pro shop :))

Driver 907 D2 9.5 deg driver. Stiff V2
3 wood Burner Bubble Firesole Steel-Tungsten R-80
Irons fat shaft 02H
Wedge vokey Oil can 56 Degree
Lob Wedge 588 RTG 60 Degree Putter Cushin 1975 ballsh pro v1

Nice thread Ryan! Glad you got your PW back. I have picked up a few headcovers and a 3 wood and usually find the owner. Only had to leave it with the pro shop once.......IDK how you can leave a 3 wood but it was sitting just off the fairway.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice thread Ryan! Glad you got your PW back. I have picked up a few headcovers and a 3 wood and usually find the owner. Only had to leave it with the pro shop once.......

You can't decide between a 3W and a hybrid. Your buddy drops you off at your ball with both clubs and drives to his ball. You choose the hybrid, lay down the 3W, make your shot, and then forget to pick the 3W back up again as you stroll up the fairway. Your buddy picks you up and you drive off leaving the 3W behind. Sound like a reasonable possibility? It's not an uncommon occurrence with riders who actually know how to use the carts properly.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I lost a putter many years ago and never got it back. I return every club that I find. I had a golf ball hit and break my windshield while I was driver out of a golf course and the golfer paid for my windshield about $350. I went to the shop where they replaced my windshield and he came down and paid for it on his credit card.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!