IGNORED

Bridgestone e6

Note: This thread is 5016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ill prob be playing E7s from now on

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

I played the e6 at the beginning of the season mainly for the magical slice reducing capabilities. Anyway I didn't notice any major difference in launch between that and the other balls I've played.

I've been trying to find an inexpensive ball i like. I tried the Gamer V2, and most recently I've tried (and liked alot) the Srixon AD333.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

• 1 month later...
Any difference between these and the newer e6 balls? I picked up a dozen of the e6+ not realizing that they were slightly older than the e6.

Anyone play the e6/e6+ balls have any feedback on them? A friend of mine told me they were helping him a good bit eliminating some side spin off the tee so I decided to give them a go.

*I meant to post this in the equipment forum. Please move, thanks!*

These are the only balls I play. To me, they are a good all around ball at a decent price. These balls really do seem to straighten out ball flight. They are not going to cure a 50 yrd slice, but they do help. The E6 and E6+ are basicly the same ball with just different packaging. I do not have a low HC, but I try to play the same ball all the time so I can be consistant. It also let's me get a good handle on distance for each club. IMO you won't be disappointed by playing the E6 balls.

nike.gifTour
ping.gifG10 Driver 9*
ping.gifG10 3Wood 15.5*ping.gifG10 5Wood 18.5*ping.gifG10 Irons 4- PWping.gifTour Wedges 50*, 56*, 60*odyssey.gifPutter 33" Sabertoothbridgestone.gifBall E6

Only difference is the year they are made, they changed the name through the last 4-5 years. Twice I believe actually. It was first E6, then E6+, then E6 again. I don't believe the ball characteristics have change, but the cosmetics might have.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've played the e6+ all year up until this past week and can confirm there is no real difference performance-wise between the two. I bought my e6 balls from lostgolfballs and one order had the e6+ the others had e6. Really, it's only the e6 logo that changed. These are great balls for starting out, in my opinion.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Note: This thread is 5016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!