IGNORED

Official 2010 Masters Thread

Alex B
Note: This thread is 5133 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Masters.com

They have a featured group from 10:30 till 7:45.......(Phil's group on Thursday?)

They have Amen Corner and #15 and #16 live most of the day.

The coverage was awesome last year at Masters.com....better than TV. No Commentary!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Masters.com

yup, thats what ill be doing.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Looks like sever weather front may make things interesting for those playing mid-afternoon and later tomorrow. Otherwise, the weather is forecasted to be excellent throughout the weekend.

Masters.com

ummm... really? a certain golfer called tiger woods is making his 2010 debut in case you haven't heard. every camera and every patron will be following him. not to mention, phil hasn't done jack this year. personally, i'd much rather watch big ern than big choke.

who's tiger woods?

2010 Staff Bag
2010 S2 Driver - Stiff - (-.5")
2010 S2 3 Wood - Stiff
2010 Baffler TWS Hybrids 3 & 4
2010 MP-58 5-PW Irons - (+.5") 2010 MP-T10 Black Satin 52° - 56° - 60° - (+.5") 2009 Black Carbon 2 Putter Winn Grip e6Photos of my bag Golf Galaxy Wisconsin Amateur Tour PlayerGolf...

thumbs up to Billy Payne for saying last night:

"I hope he now realises that every kid he passes on the course wants his swing, but would settle for his smile."

Elegantly and eloquently put, imho.

I well lookin forward to the masters!! Great to see Tiger back... why every1s fussin over his personal life i dont know!
The man is quality at playing golf... so lets hope he goes all out and does what he's best at!!

Im also quite a fan of rory mcilroy & martin kaymer...so gud luck to them also

Sorry if its been mentioned already.....any site to watch live streaming coverage now? 8:51AM est? Or do we have to wait for ESPN?

Masters.com, but their live video won't be coming on-line until their featured morning group of Mike Weir, Lee Westwood, and Matteo Manassero tee off at 9:40, with the Amen Corner feed coming on when the first group reaches the 11th hole.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Couple of champions out to a good start... Langer -3 through 7 and Watson -2 through 5. Watson has mentioned in the past Augusta is too long for him nowadays but it wouldn't surprise me to see either one around on the weekend, especially after Watson looked great in Dubai.

S9-1 10.5 Driver
S9-1 3 Wood
FT Hybrid 18 degree
X-14 Pro Series 3-PW
54.10 and 60.4 wedges Whitehot XG #9 Putter

When is network coverage supposed to start? I have Directv and have searched through the guide and all I see is Golf channel and they are not doing anything but talking about what we should be seeing.

I am watching live coverage from Masters.com but it's just not the same.

Odyssey white Hot 2 ball cut down to 29"

Cobra ZL 9.5 driver
Adams Speedline 3W 13*
TourEdge Bazooka 20* hybrid
Powerbilt forged combo 3-PW
Ping Tour S 52 and 56 wedges

AK off to a good start again, looks like he's beginning to get back to his best!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Masters.com live feed - You can hear everything!

Keep it rolling Watson! representing KC for 40 years now.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

My moneys on phil Mickelson as a fellow lefty. 14/1 is a good price imho.

yeah, easy for you guys. you can walk down the street and place a bet. we have to worry about getting arrested. i'd have taken those odds though, and the ones on AK last week.

Note: This thread is 5133 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!