IGNORED

Official 2010 Masters Thread

Alex B
Note: This thread is 5139 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh absolutely I agree! He was so close, a lot of credit goes to Cink for catching up and forcing that playoff. I think it demoralized Watson, because he kind of fell apart after that. Or with his age he was just so tired, you know how you get at the end of a run, when you know you're almost done? Exhausted.

definitely, especially when nobody is expecting you to hold on

also, Kim is the most erratic player i have ever seen, another typical round from him, 6 birdies, 1 eagle and 4 bogeys all adds up to a 68

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, about all Furyk has left to do is pack his suitcase for a quick getaway tomorrow. +9 thru 17. After starting with 2 straight birdies, he racked up 3 bogies, 3 doubles, and a triple with the 18th yet to play.

Update... birdied 18 to finish at +8. 4 birdies and bunch of train wrecks. He has his work cut out for him to make the cut.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well, about all Furyk has left to do is pack his suitcase for a quick getaway tomorrow. +9 thru 17. After starting with 2 straight birdies, he racked up 3 bogies, 3 doubles, and a triple.

birdies the last for +8, comeback is on ;)

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Well, about all Furyk has left to do is pack his suitcase for a quick getaway tomorrow. +9 thru 17. After starting with 2 straight birdies, he racked up 3 bogies, 3 doubles, and a triple with the 18th yet to play.

I think if he shoots 67 or 68 tomorrow he should be safe.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Golf Channel app for Android is the stuff!

I know it's early, but that's one of the nicest leaderboards going I've seen in while. Phil, Watson, Westwood, Yang, AK, and even ol' David Toms in the house with good scores.

I'm a bit suprised at Toms playing that well. I would think his lack of distance would cause a problem with getting good looks at birdie.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Tiger with an eagle. The leaderboard does indeed look interesting.

Oh my...who dressed up Ryan Moore?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Oh my...who dressed up Ryan Moore?

I don't know if the Bobby Jones Throwback ensemble was the right call, but he's -1 for the tournament right now, so I'm not going to question it.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

today must be senior day at augusta... tom watson, sandy lyle, bernard langer, all under par.

Don't neglect to include Boom Boom in that category, either.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Don't neglect to include Boom Boom in that category, either.

Until he fails to consistently drive the ball 300 yards, I won't consider him a senior.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Until he fails to consistently drive the ball 300 yards, I won't consider him a senior.

I don't think that's how the classification works.

Tiger makes the turn carding an eagle-birdie (including a 30-yard hook approach on the ninth that came to rest within ten feet of the hole), and he goes out in 33.

Leaderboard looks mighty, mighty fine....AK, Philly Mic, hometown fave Mr. Toms, Watson. If it stays like this, I might not scratch my golf itch and stay in watching this.

11th, Par 4, 505 yards
13th, Par 5, 510 yards

Might need a draw to get around the corner on the 13th, but it's still only 5 yards difference. 505 par 4 is long.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

11th, Par 4, 505 yards

One big difference: 11 (like 10) tumbles severely downhill towards Raes Creek, while 13 plays slightly uphill away from it.

Nasty, nasty leaderboard. Love this tourney. This is only my 2nd year watching it. Man, was I missing out all those years.

Constantine

Fred Couples looks sharp, Watson, Mickelson, AK, Tiger is up there too and he normally doesnt do all that spectacularly in the first round around par usually, a lot of guys playing well today, except Furyk and Stenson, both shooting 80.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Note: This thread is 5139 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!