IGNORED

14- way Carry Bags?

Note: This thread is 3005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think you are. That cart bag was actually pretty nice too.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I think you are. That cart bag was actually pretty nice too.

um after re reading my post it sounded kind of whiney . i didnt mean it like that lol I just ment I thought Bennington still had a carry bag with 14 slots : )

cleveland Hibore xls 8.5* driver
Cleveland Hiborexls 13* 3 wood
Ping S 56
Nike oz putter

I have the Ogio Edge in the black and orange. I added the plastic tubes for all my clubs except the putter. Clubs slide in and clubs slide out easily with no tangle.

When I was a keed I put those tubes in but they often came out with the clubs. It was a little irritating.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 years later...

I have a Taylormade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 and I love it. It fits on my push cart perfect and when I decide to ride it fits on a cart like a regular bag.

It is truly a hybrid. It is a little heavier than most stand bags but I can handle the 1lb to 1 1/2lb difference for the versatility of the bag.

In my   Supreme Hybrid 2.0 Bag

Driver:  Burner Superfast 2.0 TP 8.5deg w/ Fubuki 73 x5ct tour stiff shaft

3-wood:  Burner Superfast 2.0 TP 15deg w/ R11s Fubuki 60 a stiff shaft

Hybrids:  Burner High Launch 17 & 22deg w/ Fugikura REAX 60 stiff shafts

Irons:  Burner 2009 5 - lw w/ Taylormade 85 steel stiff shafts

Putter:  White Hot xg 9 36in w/ jumbo grip

Ball:  Penta tp 3

and a 6 pack of beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post
None

When I was a keed I put those tubes in but they often came out with the clubs. It was a little irritating.

I fastened the tubes to themselves or to the bag so they don't pull out when I take a club out.  That is really aggrivating but not as aggrivating to me as tangled clubs.

[URL=http://www.benningtongolf.com/golf-bags/zone-2/]http://www.benningtongolf.com/golf-bags/zone-2/[/URL] a carry bag with full dividers only 11 slots though. sorry I guess I`m no help here

This is the actual link. [=http://www.benningtongolf.com/golf-bags/zone-stand-bag-2/][/] although I haven't used this model the Bennington bag I have is great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm taking the plunge to comment on this topic because I've been frustrated for several years by having my clubs get tangled while taking them out of the bag and returning them to the bag.  Just to let you know, I usually walk and push my push cart which has the bag slanted, not vertical like on a riding cart.  Even though I purchased a Callaway Org 15 bag, I was still having problems with the clubs getting stuck and the plastic tubes (which I had purchased to help with the sticking club problem) sliding out.  So, I was trying to figure out a solution to the problem which didn't involve spending a lot of money on another new bag.  After discussing the problem with my lovely bride (married 31 years) I decided to visit the local Ace Hardware store and see what kind of solutions might be available.  Here are a couple that seemed to work for me.  

1.  Attach a large neoprene gasket to the tube and insert it into the bag.  The gasket sticks to the tube and the bag and keeps it from sliding.

2.  Use the kind of tape they use for sealing camper shells to pickups.  Wrap a few wraps of the tape around the tube a few inches below the top and the tube will then stick in the bag and not slide out when removing club.

Hope this helps my fellow dweebs to cure a frustrating problem.

:-)

Mike

Didn't realize it was carry bags and 5 yr old thread

Edited by SteveH
oops

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 3005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!