IGNORED

If you were Tiger Woods?

bigoak
Note: This thread is 5017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. which would you do?

• play your way into shape by playing each week?
    • practice and play 3-4 week intervals
    • Give it up for a while, hire a coach, work on the game.

I love how a bunch of guys on a forum that would sacrifice a testicle to play well enough to shoot +18 over four rounds in Tour conditions, feel the need and right to criticize, critique, and offer advice to the world #1 golfer....

I agree completely. Thanks for the great post, nuck81.

I love how a bunch of guys on a forum that would sacrifice a testicle to play well enough to shoot +18 over four rounds in Tour conditions, feel the need and right to criticize, critique, and offer advice to the world #1 golfer....

Yeah, that's why it's called a forum. More importantly, all of the criticising, critiquing and "advising" about which you complain -- let's just call it "public interest" -- is part of what makes the world of professional sports go round.

Current setup:
Titleist 909D2 9.5°, Diamana Blue Stiff | Titleist 909F2 15.5°, Diamana Blue Stiff | Mizuno MP-57 3-P, Nippon NS Pro 1050GH Stiff | Titleist Vokey SM 54.11, 60.07 | Scotty Cameron ACVII / Napa California | Titleist Pro V1X

I guess if one of us was giving Tiger advice on how to swing a club, or navigate the course, you would be correct. I would give a lot to play as well as Tiger did this last week. However Tiger's problem isn't his swing and some folks on this forum likely have had to overcome some major mistakes in their lives and might have so cogent advice for Tiger in dealing with his real problem. If he ever expects to play like he used to he is going to have to get right with himself and those he hurt. I may be a high handicap but I know you can't perform well at any endeavor unless you can focus on the task at hand. You can't do that with major unresolved issues floating around in your head.

Butch

No, getting

Problem is, he can't get back on that train. For probably the first time in his life, Tiger received a hard lesson in just how scandalous and scheming some women can be. So now he can't trust ANY woman, for fear that whatever he does will be in the tabloids the next day. This is something he never had to worry about before.

If he tries to jump back on the "ho train." every ho he's with is going to try to sell her "I was with Tiger Woods" story to TMZ.

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

His problem isn't golf related. It's not the lack of sex causing his problem either. Tiger's problem is that the persona that had been so carefully crafted for him since infancy has been destroyed and he has no one to blame for it but himself. I'm sure he himself was the biggest believer in that persona, and so for it to be publicly shown as false has been a monumental blow to his ego. The most important asset a golfer has is in their own belief in their ability. Tiger probably doesn't know what to believe anymore and it's scaring him. He doesn't need a swing coach he needs a life coach. I think it was a mistake for him to come back to golf this early. He needs time to rebuild his belief in himself, and I really don't think he can do that on the golf course. While Tiger was playing his best golf he was also living a life that was a lie, so golf alone is no barometer for living a good life. Tiger needs to do something fundamentally right. And when I say right I mean morally right. Whatever that may be he needs to do something profound to redeem himself in his own eyes and in the eyes of the world. If he can do that I bet he could then throw himself into the game and also regain his mojo on the course.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Problem is, he can't get back on that train. For probably the first time in his life, Tiger received a hard lesson in just how scandalous and scheming some women can be. So now he can't trust ANY woman, for fear that whatever he does will be in the tabloids the next day. This is something he never had to worry about before.

" just how scandalous and scheming some women can be" Lemme ask.......Tiger was not scandalous and scheming ???

The POS got what he deserved. He knew better but couldnt get past his own ego and sense of entitlement. Now Erin and thier 2 kids have to suffer while all you Tiget buttwipes feel sorry for him .

" just how scandalous and scheming some women can be" Lemme ask.......Tiger was not scandalous and scheming ???

You need to relax with the insults my friend.

No where in my post was there any sympathy for Tiger. Just a statement that Tiger has learned a hard lesson, given to him by some scandalous ho's. He put himself into the situation, without a doubt.

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Play every week. That's the only way he's going to get through this.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger's level of concentration is not where it was compared to last year. That's the biggest factor on his performance. You can see his mistakes are magnified...he mishits a chip and then he rushes to his putt and misses that too. Until he gets his personal life sorted out he's not going to play at the same level. I have no doubt he will play better at the PGA since the majors bring the best out of him. But he won't be the "old" tiger just yet.

Tiger needs to get back on his game off the golf course. Start huntin down some waitresses. He seemed to do fine when he was jugglin ho's all over the place.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!