IGNORED

Your favorite Professional Golfer.

Jarno
Note: This thread is 6031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Corey Pavin
Tiger Woods
Adam Scott
In my bag
Driver: Burner 460 9.5°
Fairway: V-Steel 15°
Utility: Rescue Dual 16°, 22°
Irons: 755 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey 50°, SM 56°, SM 64°Putter: Newport 2 Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Woods.

Before him I didn't have an intrest in golf. I guess when you don't see many people that you can relate to out there on the course you aren't drawn to it. All that is history and I'm now addicted.

Of course I have love for John Daly. I love the swing of Adam Scott and have a strong hate for Sergio Garcia. I also enjoy the game of Camilo Villegas

• 3 weeks later...
Vijay Singh - I love his work ethic. I think alot of the players on tour just coast on their talent and are happy because they are still making a hell of a living. They don't have the drive of a Vijay or Tiger.

Tiger Woods
Phil Mickelson
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Corey Pavin

I've grown to love Corey Pavin too. I hadn't heard of him until that 26 a few months back, but that's all a lot of folks around here were talking about. A few mentioned that they knew him back when he was a teenager, and I realized soon after that he's a Bruin. So maybe that drives it.

I'm also loving watching Ryuji Imada and Jeff Sluman. Maybe it's because they're about my height and they're in a weight range that I might reasonably reach someday. Prior to realizing that these guys were out there, I figured you had to be 6' something to play golf well. And who is the guy who took up golf in his teens and is on the tour? Arjun Atwal? Cool success story, but I wouldn't recognize him if he were on TV without his name there.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger Woods
Adam Scott
Natalie Gulbis
Paula Creamer
Michelle Wie
What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

Jack Nicklaus is a bad A**. True sportsman! Tiger Woods is AMAZING, but to tell you the truth, im getting a little sick and tired ofgolf being all about Tiger.
Camilo Villegas is a player im starting to like quite a bit.

In My Callaway Golf Bag:

Driver: BB 454 8* Aldila nv65s
Fairway Wood: 3&5 Sport Stiff
Hybrid: Nicklaus 21* Himax4- PW: GT2 Tightlies StiffSW: 588 GunLW: 588 GunPutter: OZ T100Bite Men's Golf AC II Golf Shoe Top Flite ballGrey Goose Mini's

Phil Mickelson.

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

Phill. fellow lefty

I don't mean to challenge; I like watching Phil too. But I want to ask: is it because he plays left handed? There are others who play lefthanded too - Mike Weir and Steve Flesch come to mind. I'm not trying to claim that they're better than Phil ; I'm just saying that if you enjoy watching left-handed players, check these guys out too. And see if you can ever catch Vijay playing left-handed; he's supposed to be pretty good that way too.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah anybody see Vijay do that commercial for some swing aid that clocks your club head spped, he was swinging left hand and it was over 120mph, just plain sick, and it was a great swing too.

I have to say that my favorite is a guy that hasnt played for quite some time. That man is Billy Casper. I got the chance to golf with him in 95 and man what a great guy. He is just a blast.

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

For obvious reasons, one choice would have to be Tiger Woods, because of his work ethic and accomplishments.

Another golfer I enjoy watching is Geoff Ogilvy. This guy is pretty good when he's on his A-game. He has a beautiful swing that looks so effortless, which gets the job done for him. His reverse-c position is just a beauty as well! Also, his putting is pretty deadly when he can read those greens. I think the kid is a great golfer to watch on the Tour.
Driver: Nike 9.5° SasQuatch SUMO²
Fairway Woods: Adams 16° Tight Lies 3 Wood
Hybrids: Adams 19° Idea Pro Hybrid
Irons: Callaway X-18 4-AW (Rifle 6.0 Precision)
Wedges: TaylorMade: 56/12 Degree RAC SatinPutter: Odyssey 34" Tri-Ball SRT PutterBall: Callaway HX HOTHome...

• 2 weeks later...
I like watching Tiger and have nothing bad to say about him. My favorite has to be Elkington. Mostly from his interviews with Jim Rome. Guy is funny and a guy I think I could golf with and enjoy myself.

Andrew

I like Dana Quigley. He's an old golf pro that got the opportunity to play pro and has taken the most advantage of it he could and he shares his extreme gratitude every chance he can....
In The Bag

Driver: FT3 -or- TMTB
Woods: Cobra F-Speed
Hybrids: Cally FT, 3 & 4Irons: T/M R7TP's, W/PX 5.5 Wedge: Cally X-Forged, 52 & 58Putter: S/C Studio II Ballz: T/M Black -or- Prov1X

ernie els and the goose both have great swings and a great attitude on the course, always great to watch, not very exciting in the way they act but great role models. always my favourite when i was starting golf.

Mike Weir is pretty much a golf God in Canada..so he goes without saying for me.

I have always liked Ernie, great swing and great demeanor on the course.

I am NOT a fan of Tiger, but am happy to be an active fan and golfer during "his" era.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

Note: This thread is 6031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!