IGNORED

2010 PGA Championship

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 5001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Keep it up, Tim Thelen, representing the club pros in the top 10!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see this tantrum. Are you guys watching on PGA tour.com?

The link isn't working for me right now.

In the bag:
Driver: 907 D2/Proforce V2 R-flex
Hybrid: Burner '07 3 Hybrid/Re-Ax Shaft/19* (4* draw bias)
Irons: AP1 4-7i
AP2 8-PWedges: Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52.06/56.11) VR Forged Chrome 60.06Putter: Ignite 001 Ball: Pro V1/ One Tour/

I want to see this tantrum. Are you guys watching on PGA tour.com?

Check about 2 pages back.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Saw Sergio screw up, but where is the live coverage?

In the bag:
Driver: 907 D2/Proforce V2 R-flex
Hybrid: Burner '07 3 Hybrid/Re-Ax Shaft/19* (4* draw bias)
Irons: AP1 4-7i
AP2 8-PWedges: Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52.06/56.11) VR Forged Chrome 60.06Putter: Ignite 001 Ball: Pro V1/ One Tour/

Looks like Monty and Corey are currently having their own little pre-Ryder Cup duel all the way at the bottom of the leader board.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks like that Watney prediction of mine was rather Nostradamus-esque

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

You're 2 14/18 rounds too early.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You're 2 14/18 rounds too early.

Hey man, it's been a bad week, lemme enjoy it while I can

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Nice to see Dustin Johnson doing well today. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Driver: 4DX SuperMag 10.5º
Fairway Wood: 4DX 3-Wood
Hybrids: 5DX 3, 4
Irons: 4DX Pro 5-PW
Wedges: Arc 52º, 54º, VR 58ºPutter(s): SeeMore FGP OriginalBag: Org.14 Xtreme

Nice to see Dustin Johnson doing well today. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Watching him play a couple holes, he looks like he could go on a tear and go low, doesn't he? A lot of them do, but I could watch a DJ / Kuchar pairing all day - solid.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

McCord on commentary = TV on mute

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

Eagle for Johnson on 5

No worries.

I see the weather is down there.Any risk of lightning?
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Ask and you shall receive.

And we all WONDER why amateurs act like EFFING morons on the course? My 10 year-old kid "tossed" his club four or five feet after two impressively poor tee shots (I wonder where he gets it from). That was the end of his golf day, on the 2nd hole!!! I absolutely refuse to play with people that throw clubs or have kind of attitude on the course (or any where else for that matter) it makes me sick. I don't care who you are, how you make your money, or what your stress level is! THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!! I'd rather not play than deal with the crap on the course.

I threw a wrench once after it slipped and I punched an engine block and nearly broke my hand. I was still PISSED after throwing it, and then I got to feel like an A$$ as I went to pick it up. I knew right then that I would never again throw anything in anger! Show some self-control! Everyone gets angry, GET OVER IT!!

In the bag
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
Fairway: Launcher 2009 17*
Irons: X-18r 4-SW
Gap Wedge: CG15 52*Wedge: X Tour 60*Putter: Crimson 550Ball: E5

The winds are really starting to pick up. The afternoon flight is going to have a good time for the holes they can fit in today.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Is a 19-year-old too young to be nicknamed "Dr. Noh?" That's all I want to call this kid.

Is a 19-year-old too young to be nicknamed "Dr. Noh?" That's all I want to call this kid.

He's calm, cold and calculating, just like your typical bond villain, so no.. Heck of a player too.

Great shot from Tiger off a path with 3 wood there.His head barely moved an inch, sideways or down.

Note: This thread is 5001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!