IGNORED

I suck.

cougar978
Note: This thread is 5023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think I can safely speak for 99% of this board in saying that I wish I sucked enough to shoot a 75.

Agreed. Shooting a 75 is a problem I would LOVE to have.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

Not sure what you want from this group. Maybe a hug?

I'd prefer a putting lesson at this point. Time to crack my copy of Harvey Penick's Little Red Book and re-learn how to do it right.

I just finished a week of some of the most piss-poor golf since I started taking the game seriously again four years ago. Nice 76 today, nice 75 yesterday. The 75 yesterday included five three-putts and my old Rossie finding a watery grave in the pond by 18 at my home course. I went and got a new putter last night, putted pretty well with it today, but then I forgot how to get the ball to the green. I'm not even going to waste my money playing in the Norfolk City Am in two weeks. F**k it.

Give me a break.....

sunmountain.gif C-130 Cart Bag: titleist.gif 910D2 10.5Deg   taylormade.gif R9 15Deg, Burner Superfast 5W/7W   mizuno.gif MP-57 5-PW
scratch.gif 54*ds, 58*ds    cameron.gif Red X2    callaway.gifTour iZ

I think I can safely speak for 99% of this board in saying that I wish I sucked enough to shoot a 75.

That's what I was thinking!!

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

haha dude it happens but you just got to take it and move on im not good and i know i have potentiel to be decent and yea ill hit three balls in a row into the woods but you dont see me trying to use my driver as an ax to kill the trees i hit
just play the am you never know you could have the best weekend of your life

2 weeks is a long time. your game will go on a trend up then down then up again. by the time your tournament comes around you will be on another down trend shooting easy75. your probably just over complicating it like 90% of scratch golfers do. i know i do it all the time, just stop worrying about the putt you are going to leave yourself and putt everything for the hole. if your a 0.3 your putting stroke is the problem, you just need a good 3 hours on a green then another 3 at the range and you'll be good to go. these people are all hating on your problem but any scratch golfer knows that it is so frustrating to lose those simple strokes because without those small changes we might as well be the average hacker

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

you shot 75........ermmmmmmm yeah, yeah you suck so bad

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

I just finished a week of some of the most piss-poor golf since I started taking the game seriously again four years ago. Nice 76 today, nice 75 yesterday. The 75 yesterday included five three-putts and my old Rossie finding a watery grave in the pond by 18 at my home course. I went and got a new putter last night, putted pretty well with it today, but then I forgot how to get the ball to the green. I'm not even going to waste my money playing in the Norfolk City Am in two weeks. F**k it.

Dude relax..... Its the Norfolk City Am. You get more prestige by winning the weekend foursome blitz at Ocean View. I'd love to be a club repair guy for a player like you. I could give up my day job.

Hey everybody, look at me.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

in defense of the OP it really sucks when you dont do what you know you can on a golf course even though i think he's kinda bragging a bit

Driver: S2 9.5 Stiff
3 Wood: Ft Stiff
5 Wood: Ft-iz Stiff
Irons: VR Full cavity 4-Aw
Wedges: Spin Milled 56* and CG11 60*Putter: Rossa CorzinaBall: ProV1 or Tour i

Dude relax..... Its the Norfolk City Am. You get more prestige by winning the weekend foursome blitz at Ocean View. I'd love to be a club repair guy for a player like you. I could give up my day job.

I played Ocean View three times this year - twice during the Snowman invitational (our team was winning the championship flight when we forgot how to play golf the last four holes) and once earlier this summer. I think I paid for the repairs on William Carson's range picker (Peninsula Golf, the one across from K-Mart on Mercury) with all my broken clubs

Are the greens at OV any better now? They sucked back in May/June.

I shot 75 today... and then I had to play the last three and a half holes.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd prefer a putting lesson at this point. Time to crack my copy of Harvey Penick's Little Red Book and re-learn how to do it right.

Sounds like you need something by Bob Rotella and not the Little Red Book.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!