IGNORED

Are you playing more or less golf compared to 2009?

$2 Nassau
Note: This thread is 5005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

More. Had a son last year :)

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

More. Out of school now, so I have more time and money to spend.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Playing less this year.

The weather is a big factor here in UK but by far is how busy my club has got, main cause of this is that it hosts the Ryder Cup on the Twenty Ten course next month so there has been a lot of deals on for residents to stay and play on the other two courses... 240 on the guest course this Saturday, playing in 4 balls teeing off at 10 min intervals! so no chance of getting on that course.

The members course is hard to get on as there are comps every weekend and I don't enter these as it is £5 entry each time, which is £25 a month on top of the £1050 I pay a year already and I can’t afford that :( so not getting to play as much as the available tee times are to late in the day for me and ruin the weekend for me and my family.

Hence I will not be rejoining next year, which is a shame as they are both championship courses.

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

More, but not as much as I'd planned. Until recently it's just been too hot and I've been busy with other things.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

I've been playing too much golf this summer I think.

Dropped 10 shots this year, was hoping to get down to 15 so I can play in the mens competitions through the winter though.
I might be able to play in them but not take a prize so that I can get a proper handicap. It's still a little high right now.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

not enough, last year i got 75 rounds, this year i am only at 35. I should get about 55 till it is all said and done but I planned on playing more this year.

Bottom line for me is business has picked up quite a bit and most of my rounds come during the work day...I hate when my job gets in the way of my hobbies. That being said i need to leave the office now to get to the Phillies!!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Only got in ten 18-hole rounds in 2009, was planning for more this year.

But, I only have five 18s to date!!! I got rained out nine times in May-June when I actually had time and planned to play.

Through I would recover when wife and I went to golf resort for 4 days. Sudden rain on arrival, played 18 on day two, rain the last two days.

Have been getting in some range time, and short game work in my backyard. But, 18s are scarce...

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!