IGNORED

Anyone ever meet women on the golf course?

xxsoultonesxx
Note: This thread is 4980 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been married for 35 years to a woman who plays golf on occasion, so I'm not really hunting for chicks when I hit the links.

In other settings, however, I run across young professional women who dearly love to play golf. I would suggest that a round of golf might be a good first date for a woman you single guys have met elsewhere. If you make known in social circles that you enjoyed playing in the children's hospital scramble, maybe a female will advance the conversation.

Good ice breakers:
* Do you know of any good golf courses in ______?
* What's the longest iron you carry in your bag?

You're on your own now. Go for it!

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

C'mon, dude, if you want women go where the women are. The courses around the colleges and universities, find where the colleges send their golf teams for practice and go play there. Not only will there be women but some will be smart.

those are usually super exclusive country clubs

Throw up some pics if you're so proud of her.

I think she'd prefer it if people didn't stalk her...?

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

those are usually super exclusive country clubs

Don´t have colleges like Standford or ASU own golf courses - i guess many more have, and i doubt they are expensive to play or practice on. After all they should be supposed to cater to the colleges.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Don´t have colleges like Standford or ASU own golf courses - i guess many more have, and i doubt they are expensive to play or practice on. After all they should be supposed to cater to the colleges.

yeah, loads of colleges have golf courses on or near campus. but the school teams generally practice elsewhere.

Back to the OP's question, an alternative is American Singles Golf Association if you're 40+. I joined a couple of years ago and the local chapter here puts together some excellent outings at good prices. More gals then guys and there are some gals that have got game. Its definitely "golfers that are single" verses "singles that golf". I'm more interested in the golf and it works out very well.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I dont know where you guys golf but where I play, theres NO WOMEN at ALL under about 60, much less single ones. Ive looked myself (only to try and find a female my age to golf with)... its crazy.... Im the youngest by about 30 years at my course and in my league, and im really not that young at all. I wish more young women played golf!!!
Ive tried to get some of my friends into it but, have never had any luck generating any interest !!
:(

BTW, this thread is freakin hysterical.....LOL, and I actually mean it this time...

In The Bag:
Woods: Diablo Edge (Tour) 10*, 3W Diablo, 5W Diablo
Irons: Diablo Edge 5-PW, SW, and LW and 4 Ft-ibrid
Putter: Marxman Mini
Ball: z-Star..............eventually, cosmic rays will begin penetrating our atmosphere, tearing apart the molecular structure of our planet... "Ummm,...

I think she'd prefer it if people didn't stalk her...?

So why'd you give her approximate location and name on the internet?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I dont see hardly any girls playing at our normal park district courses for the public but whenever I go to this really nice course by my house there are tons of them. This course costs like 90 bucks a round too but everytime I go there are tons of girls playing, mid 20's, 30's and older. I dont really get it. Like there will be many girls on the practice green putting too and thats like a sight I never see.

We have about 100 lady members at my club. You couldnt make a good one out of the lot of them

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

I dont see hardly any girls playing at our normal park district courses for the public but whenever I go to this really nice course by my house there are tons of them. This course costs like 90 bucks a round too but everytime I go there are tons of girls playing, mid 20's, 30's and older. I dont really get it. Like there will be many girls on the practice green putting too and thats like a sight I never see.

If your main aim was to meet guys with money, which course would you hang out at?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If your main aim was to meet guys with money, which course would you hang out at?

I've never really thought about it. Where do you go?

LOL - seriously though, if they're just visiting the driving range, you're probably onto something.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Old ones all the time. If your a granny shagger you would be quids in. Young fit girls? Never seen one yet.

Driver - Callaway FTI
3 Wood - Callaway Big Bertha
Irons - Mizuno MX100
Putter - TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider
Ball - White round ones

I met one once, she said she was a hooker so I told her to weaken her grip a little.
Thanks, I'll be here all week, be sure to tip your waitress.

I used to live in Miami and play in a league. One of the guys in the league was also a member of the club where I worked and played. Sometimes when we would play he would bring his high school aged daughter along to play as well. Her name was Cristie, his name was Michael Kerr. Little did I know.

Another time, my buddy and I got paired up with two, very cute young asian girls. I don't think either one of them ever missed a fairway all day. It was a few days before the Junior Orange Bowl tournament. Turned out one of the girls was Grace Park and she won the Orange Bowl that year.

Only ones I have met are the old retired broads that take my money at the cash register.

Geomax 16 reg - driver
G10 17 4 wood reg
Sumo2 20 hybrid Reg
MX-100 4h, 5h, 6-gap Reg
MP T 10 56.10, 60.08Bullseye putter

Note: This thread is 4980 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!