IGNORED

AP2's Are the Best Clubs ever seen

Borf
Note: This thread is 4932 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like 'em but I do think they look like learner clubs

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

My MP-68s are way better than AP2s! When I was buying my set of irons I narrowed it down to AP2s and MP68s and tested both of them thoroughly. Went with the Mizunos because they just felt better to me as well as looked better.

Both are really great irons though. Good to hear that you are happy with your purchase.
In the Bag:

Driver: FT 9 Tour 10*
3-Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 15*
Irons: MP-68 3-PW Project X 6.5Wedges: JAWS 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: White Ice #9Ball: ProV1x

I like 'em but I do think they look like learner clubs

That comment is laughable, the AP2 are one of the most used club on the PGA Tour. It's not about looks, its about performance.

That comment is laughable, the AP2 are one of the most used club on the PGA Tour. It's not about looks, its about performance.

What is the most used iron on the PGA Tour? Wouldn't that be the best? Maybe it is the AP2!?!?! I've got my credit card handy, I just need to know which 1-800 number to call.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

What is the most used iron on the PGA Tour? Wouldn't that be the best? Maybe it is the AP2!?!?! I've got my credit card handy, I just need to know which 1-800 number to call.

lol. The most used iron is probably R9 irons since they try to sponsor 90% of pga tour players.

i was told that Callaways were the number one irons in golf?!??! Have I been duped into buying my X-Forged?!

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

How do you define best? Golfclubs is an individual thing, there is no "best". There may be a brand and model that is the most common on the tour or worldwide, but that probably speak just as much about the advertisement as quality of the clubs.

I realize of course that this thread is about one player having success with one pair of clubs, so the whole discussion (if we can it that) is moot.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How do you define best? Golfclubs is an individual thing, there is no "best". There may be a brand and model that is the most common on the tour or worldwide, but that probably speak just as much about the advertisement as quality of the clubs.

your 11.7 handicap is moot.

True, that is why I did not make a thread about it.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm hoping to get some for Christmas. I go to demo days and hit the same combination for hours. Glad to see you are doing well.

Whats in my 14 Way Stand Bag?? Just...
taylormade.gif Superfast TP 8.5* Matrix HD6 Stiff
taylormade.gif '07 Burner 5 wood 18* Snr. 50g
titleist.gif 710 AP2 3-PW w/ Dy. Gold S300
taylormade.gif Z TP 52* 8* stock wedgeflexscratch.gif 8620 56* with D/S grindcallaway.gif 2009 Forged X-Tour 60* 10* bounce stock wedgeflexcameron.gif Pro Platinum Laguna 2.5, 32.5inches

• 1 month later...
After playing Pings form many years and swearing by them, I love my AP2s I got early this year even more!

Sticks in My Bag:
Titleist 909 D2 9.5 w/ Stiff UST V2 76 gram, Titleist 909F2 15.5 w/ Stiff UST V2 76 grams, Titleist 909H w/ Stiff UST V2 89 grams, Titleist AP2 3-9 irons w/ Project X 5.5, Titleist Spin Mill 56.11 Sand Wedge, Titleist Spin Mill 60.7 Lob Wedge, Scotty Cameron Newport 2, Pro V1...

Note: This thread is 4932 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!