IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It took about 7 business days to get to me in San Francisco once it was shipped.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

I see I was billed and the product shipped on August 8th.  Does it typically take 7 business days to ship from Georgia to SoCal?  Just curious as I'd like to get it incorporated into my range sessions.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

It took about 7 business days to get to me in San Francisco once it was shipped.

Thanks RPMPIRE for the response... I guess patience has never been a virtue of mine? :D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To be honest, when I got it, I almost forgot I ordered it. But I thought it was worth the wait. I started to understand more on lag pressure.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Thanks RPMPIRE for the response... I guess patience has never been a virtue of mine? :D

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

To be honest, when I got it, I almost forgot I ordered it. But I thought it was worth the wait. I started to understand more on lag pressure.

Great to hear.  I like Jeff's enthusiasm about the training aid, and hope it helps me too.

No, that seems to be a long time but it is coming via the USPS first class postage. Sorry for the delay!
Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

Originally Posted by Jeff Evans

No, that seems to be a long time but it is coming via the USPS first class postage. Sorry for the delay!

No problem Jeff.  Thanks for the response.

Question for you... Can you break the PBS90x - items 1, 2, 3 and 4 down into like individual 5 to 10 second videos?  Those are excellent for instruction.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Jeff Evans

Jeff, please see the Facebook message I sent you a few days ago.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator

Is this still available and how does a canuck buy it? Thread is two yrs old since last reply..

Did you buy a copy of LSW yet? Small chance I could stick one in the package.

Or… just make your own. Aluminum foil?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 months later...

Thought i would give this one a bump.

Is this training aid still considered to be effective. The thread is 4-5 years old now so not much recent information on it and their website is gone now.

Or is there something more modern out now that does a better job?

Thanks,

Lee

Thought i would give this one a bump.

Is this training aid still considered to be effective. The thread is 4-5 years old now so not much recent information on it and their website is gone now.

Or is there something more modern out now that does a better job?

Thanks,

Lee

I made one a few years ago out of aluminum foil and electrical tape. Didn't do anything for me but I may have been using it improperly or it may not have had any relevance to my swing, priority piece and faults.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

I wouldn't worry about using it.

• 2 months later...
I wouldn't worry about using it.

Just curious, why did this aid fall out of favor?  You highly recommended it in the first post.  Based on all the comments, I was interested in obtaining one, but now the website appears to be abandoned.  Could you recommend an available alternative?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
Just found one of these on Ebay i'm going to give it a go and see if it's worth it. By the looks of the post almost 5 years ago it was supposed to be the bee's knees. We will see what comes if it :) is anyone still using it or used it since 2012??

• 3 years later...

This is my first post and apologies in advance as I do not know the protocol. I appreciate this is an old thread and I am happy to start a new one if the moderator thinks it appropriate. 

I read above about the Pure Ball Striker training aid, but at a quick look online it seems the website is no longer active and Jeff Evan's profile here is also inactive (I think he is the inventor). I wanted to ask if anyone knew if the PBS is still available for sale or of any other similar products I could check out. 

Thank you

30 minutes ago, 3bogey said:

This is my first post and apologies in advance as I do not know the protocol. I appreciate this is an old thread and I am happy to start a new one if the moderator thinks it appropriate. 

I read above about the Pure Ball Striker training aid, but at a quick look online it seems the website is no longer active and Jeff Evan's profile here is also inactive (I think he is the inventor). I wanted to ask if anyone knew if the PBS is still available for sale or of any other similar products I could check out. 

Thank you

Welcome to The Sand Trap. I don't think it is. Also, I don't think it was a very good training aid. I tried it and I feel like it almost caused you to cast a bit because they wanted you to feel the pressure on the right index finger. On the downswing, to feel that, I had a tendency to press my right index finger down, which would push the shaft down and cause a cast.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 1188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!