IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For those who unfortunately are not able to get the PBS, it should be fairly easy to create something yourself which serves the same purpose.

The concept is to have something between the right hand trigger finger and grip to help find the feeling of the pressure point. Attaching something to the grip, or even finger, which stays in place during a swing should work great.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is indeed very troubling.  I had a great relationship with Jeff and ordered many of his product, he even sent me one for free after my kid decided to lose it.  Also he took time to help me with my swing.  I know sometimes it would take some extra time to get them out the door but reading this its absolutely not acceptable business.

Originally Posted by Zeph

For those who unfortunately are not able to get the PBS, it should be fairly easy to create something yourself which serves the same purpose.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Jeff created his first prototype using tinfoil. Clearly not as good as the full product but as nobody seems to be able to get hold of the full product it may suffice for now.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

• Administrator

Originally Posted by gmbtempe

This is indeed very troubling.  I had a great relationship with Jeff and ordered many of his product, he even sent me one for free after my kid decided to lose it.  Also he took time to help me with my swing.  I know sometimes it would take some extra time to get them out the door but reading this its absolutely not acceptable business.

Indeed, Greg. I would caution people to wait and give him the benefit of the doubt - maybe he got sick or something - but he's posting regularly on Facebook and elsewhere, so... that's not the case.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

man i have to give him props though, if it's what he was going for, he set up the perfect scam. He got a bunch of people to buy something and rave about, which encouraged a lot more people to purchase it, in which he steals their money and either ignores them or gives false shipment dates. Clever.............. that or he died, in which I'd feel bad for writing this.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

• Administrator

Originally Posted by kennay92

man i have to give him props though, if it's what he was going for, he set up the perfect scam. He got a bunch of people to buy something and rave about, which encouraged a lot more people to purchase it, in which he steals their money and either ignores them or gives false shipment dates. Clever.............. that or he died, in which I'd feel bad for writing this.

He hasn't died and I doubt he did it on purpose. Negligence isn't a happy fun thing, though.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Had a mini-breakthrough today at the range with the PBS (I received mine in mid-January, so I guess I got lucky).  I tape it to my 8-iron to prevent it from flying off while I'm working on things.  I was hitting 3/4 'punch' type shots and was striking them solid with the PBS and they were going as far as a normal full swing, but I felt more in control.  I was also able to transfer it to the driver and nailed a number of those, too.

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Anybody hear from Jeff yet? I ordered one late last Thursday night (so let's call it Friday) and the only correspondence I've gotten was the automated emails from PBS and PayPal about my payment going through (I did reply to him asking if he was still doing the BOGO but no response). I'm not worried yet since it's really only been one or so working days but right now I'm not too confident that I'm going to receive it.

Originally Posted by JohnLew

Anybody hear from Jeff yet? I ordered one late last Thursday night (so let's call it Friday) and the only correspondence I've gotten was the automated emails from PBS and PayPal about my payment going through (I did reply to him asking if he was still doing the BOGO but no response). I'm not worried yet since it's really only been one or so working days but right now I'm not too confident that I'm going to receive it.

You seriously ordered after reading all of the peoples post about not receiving it? Can only blame yourself if you don't get it..... It's like someone says something smells like crap, yet you smell it anyways to ensure they are correct. Good luck though

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Originally Posted by JohnLew

my purchase is in review at paypal. ordered jan 15th and not even a reply email to any of my multiple emails. you probably could've read this thread before buying. good luck getting your money back.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Relax guys, I got no reply to email or confirmation or anything.  It just came in the mail.  He's a busy guy.  It's just a little training aid anyways.  It will come be patient.

Driver: adams.gif Speedline 9032LS RIP Shaft (Stiff)

3 Wood: adams.gif Oviation 3Wood

Hybrids: taylormade.gif Rescue 18* 3H - 22* 4H

Irons: callaway.gif X-24 Hot Irons 5-PW

Wedges: cleveland.gif CG15 52, 56

Putter: odyssey.gif PT 82

Ball:  e6

Originally Posted by bkoguy07

Relax guys, I got no reply to email or confirmation or anything.  It just came in the mail.  He's a busy guy.  It's just a little training aid anyways.  It will come be patient.

Can you let people know when you ordered, what state you're in and when it arrived to give them an idea on the lead time? Thanks. :)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Originally Posted by kennay92

You seriously ordered after reading all of the peoples post about not receiving it? Can only blame yourself if you don't get it..... It's like someone says something smells like crap, yet you smell it anyways to ensure they are correct. Good luck though

I'm not sure where in my post I said that I ordered AFTER reading this thread.  I came to this thread after ordering.  I'm going on my 6th business day without any communication.  On March 1st I will start the dispute through PayPal, should be pretty straightforward.

Originally Posted by bkoguy07

I know this has probably been beaten to death in this thread - but that's not really a solid defense.  Don't take the funds until you're ready to deliver the product or simply inform your buyers of the shipping/lead time.

Not having time, or having trouble producing is a valid explanation. What is not acceptable is to leave customers waiting without a mail or statement on the status and when they expect to ship again.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Has anyone heard any more from Jeff? I emailed him a few weeks back regarding shipping to the UK but never ordered as golf temporarily took a back seat for a few weeks. I don't really want to order if he's still AWOL.

SWING DNA

I had one. I used to keep in in my golf bag, but now it's gone...

If you want a "poor man's" PBS:

1. Cut a golf ball in half with a hack saw.
  2. Cut a "V" in one of the hemisheres

Bingo. You now have a PBS.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

Note: This thread is 1186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!