IGNORED

Brush Caddy – Improve the quality of your practice ($5 off Promotion)

Note: This thread is 4745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello TheSandTrap.com members,

I'd like to introduce Brush Caddy, a portable club brush made specifically for use at a grass driving range or practice facility.  Insert Brush Caddy into the ground in front of you and you never have to leave the stall to clean your club.

Brush Caddy allows you to clean your club more often and with less effort.

· Increase the quality of your practice

· Decrease the amount of wear on your clubs

· Save time at the range

· Stay focused on practice

My name is Robert Stemen, I’m the owner of Brush Caddy and a member here on The Sand Trap.  I’m just getting started introducing my product into the market so in an effort to get the word out, I would like to offer all TheSandTrap.com members a discount.  Use the promotion code “TST2011” at checkout and receive $5 off your purchase.   This promotion code expires on April 1st.

I’m pretty much checking in daily on The Sand Trap so feel free to comment and ask questions about my product.  I’d also like to hear comments about my site, the content and the navigation.  Any advice and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Robert

• Administrator

I'd first like to welcome Robert to the forum, and to commend him on the way he approached our community. Unlike some people with a golf product, Robert didn't join up and start promoting his product in every thread he could find. Instead, he participated as a golf fan, not even mentioning his product so far as I remember, until signing up as an Insider.

Insiders are advertisers or sponsors of the site, but we consider them "friends of the site" more than anything. They're hand-picked folks who have good products and are here to talk about them as much as there's interest, and to talk about golf as a fan outside of that. Insiders are a big part of what keeps this site free for all to use, and my personal hope is that they can bring new things to the table and expose us as a group to some cool new things in the world of golf.

Robert's going to send us a BrushCaddy for a review, but the idea is sound and I think it has great potential. I'd like to encourage members to check out his website , use this thread to ask Robert any questions you might have about his product, and say hi and "thanks."

If you purchase a BrushCaddy, be sure to use the coupon code Robert provided to save $5: TST2011. Then post a review on the Brush Caddy product page .

Thanks, Robert. I'm looking forward to testing out the BrushCaddy and helping Justin with the review.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Anything that gets my clubs clean while practicing, while also helping me avoid that stanky communal bucket / brush contraption, is very welcome sight.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

That's a very old video with a prototype Brush Caddy I made.  The production product is smaller and much better looking.  I just did new video with the production product and I'll have that up on YouTube shortly.

Thanks for posting!

Dear members,

I want to get more product out there so I have reduced the price.  I'm still offering the $5 off promotion to the TST members on top of that so it's a great steal if you buy one now.

Any TST member that has already purchased one can PM me and I'll refund the difference.

Thanks

Robert

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I purchased one, and I can say, it's really a nice little gem!

First of all, Robert is a very pleasant person to deal with, all my questions have been answered in no time!

The first time I took the BrushCaddy with me to the range, I was a bit disappointed. The mud was still on the face of the club, and I had to use a towel to get everything down.

But after some time, I realized, that was because the brushes were brand new, and after 5 to 10 strokes, they performed really, really well!

It's great to put the clubs into the bag after my practice, without taking 10-15 minutes to clean them up.

Although Justin writes in his review, that some twisting occured to him, the BC was rock solid, everytime I used it, no twisting, no way it would move without me using my hands on the handle to pull i out.

Overall, a great tool if you're using a real grass practice range!

greetings

michi

"I have my own golf course and Par is whatever I say it is. There's a hole which is a Par13 and yesterday I damn nearly birdied that sucker." - Willie Nelson

Note: This thread is 4745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!