IGNORED

Tiger's giant spitwad

walk18
Note: This thread is 4804 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Jeez, he was upset, made a mistake and spat, then apologized on the next press conference. Haters are worse than fanboys.

Are people running out of things to complain about since all of Tigers infidelity stories are now depleted? Now you cling onto anything he does, trying to find something to complain about. Get over it.

• Upvote 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well said Zeph.  I can't believe that this thread hasn't died a natural death.  Time to move on, RIP, etc etc.

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Not well said. You're both gutless Tiger apologists. Like I said earlier, I've always been a big fan, but it can't be overestimated just how ignorant, selfish and shitty his behaviour was in KNOWINGLY doing that by the hole, KNOWINGLY doing it in front of many young spectators (who he couldn't even be bothered to sign any autographs for). Good golfer, pretty much a bellend though...

First of all, Tiger has never been a big autograph signer, especially when playing badly. Nobody is saying it is something they want to see on a golf course, but he's apologized, nobody cares about the event anymore, except for the Tiger haters that try to convince everyone they don't care about him. I don't spend time and effort on someone I don't like. I spend time discussing and watching Tiger play because I like him as a golfer. I don't like Boo Weekley, so I don't watch him golf, but I don't go around complaining about all he does either.

The world would be a much better place is people focused on the things they like, not the things they dislike. Tiger got his antics, he knows it, we know it, he sometimes lose it and does something stupid, but he's not the only one. It's just that people don't care when other players do it. And don't try to make it like Tiger did this on purpose, wanting to act like that in front of all the cameras and spectators. He has developed some anger management issues when he gets hot, but don't confuse that with just being an ass.

• Upvote 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator

Add positivity to the world, not negativity.

It's like your carbon footprint. You don't have to never add negativity, but it should be offset by the positive.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Gee, what's not to like about Boo Weekley? If ever there was a guy who was not full of himself, it's Boo.  I think he's a refreshing alternative to the "vanilla" tour.  And he has a really nice swing.

I know, off topic.

Originally Posted by Harmonious

Gee, what's not to like about Boo Weekley? If ever there was a guy who was not full of himself, it's Boo.  I think he's a refreshing alternative to the "vanilla" tour.  And he has a really nice swing.

I know, off topic.

Trust me, there's a lot to not like about Weekley, but I think my reasons are probably different than the reasons anyone else might have. When the majority of people you live around use the same "awww shucks golly gee willickers" demeanor, you get tired of it. Plus, I think part of his whole thing is put on, kind of in the same way Larry the Cable Guy's act is put on and played up a little. God forbid a "good 'ol country boy" attempt to act intelligent, speak clearly, ditch the dumbass camo and break out of the stereotype just a little bit . A good example of a southern guy who does carry themselves well in my book is David Toms. You don't see him running around that that wacky cajun coach from The Waterboy.

Sorry for the rant and also for taking this thing way off topic, he's just one of those people that really strikes a nerve for me. I apologize. Just ignore the crazy person mumbling to himself in the corner

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Note: This thread is 4804 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!