IGNORED

2011-12 Major League Baseball Season

breakout89
Note: This thread is 4652 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Boy i wasn't really going to watch too much baseball, but White Sox got off to a good start to catch my attention.  I've always rooted for them since before the won the world series but I haven't payed too much attention.  I might start watching again.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by EricMGB1974

Hey, the M's are 2-0.  The division, and then the World Series, is a lock.

OK, that didn't last long.  On the plus side, we are seeing some signs of an offense this year and Pineda looked really good in his debut last night, even if he did take the loss.  Give the kid a year under his belt and let's see the rotation next year with King Felix and Pineda at 1 & 2.  I'm at least encouraged that this year won't be another total embarrassment and the team does look to be headed in the right direction.

Nice to see Hamels be lights-out in his second start, especially after his first start against the Mets. I have to say though, it kind of makes me sick that the fans pretty much booed him off the field after that start.

-Rich

Rangers started off hot, though the recent injury to Josh Hamilton has me a little worried...6-8 weeks on the DL?! David Murphy is going to need to pull through and I think he is capable of doing so.

What the hell is going on with Carl Crawford and the Red Sox? They were making a joke on ESPN earlier saying, "Crawford use to destroy the Red Sox when he was with the Rays and now he is destroying the Red Sox internally." haha

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by breakout89

Rangers started off hot, though the recent injury to Josh Hamilton has me a little worried...6-8 weeks on the DL?! David Murphy is going to need to pull through and I think he is capable of doing so.

What the hell is going on with Carl Crawford and the Red Sox? They were making a joke on ESPN earlier saying, "Crawford use to destroy the Red Sox when he was with the Rays and now he is destroying the Red Sox internally." haha

Their pitching staff is in shambles right now and none of them are hitting worth a piece of c***. That said I am actually a Ranger fan.  Go Rangers!  Even though I live in the northeast and get stuck watching the darn Yankees and the darn Redsox because those are the regional games on.

Originally Posted by John King

Their pitching staff is in shambles right now and none of them are hitting worth a piece of c***. That said I am actually a Ranger fan.  Go Rangers!  Even though I live in the northeast and get stuck watching the darn Yankees and the darn Redsox because those are the regional games on.

Haha I hear ya. I live in the Austin area and all they televise are the stinkin Astros. These noon games against Detroit are the only ones i've got to watch besides the home opener.

Look out for the Rays!  Damon was a great vetran addition and Manny's quiting was a miracle!

In my Ogio bag:
Ping B60 Isoforce,

2 Rusty Callaway wedges w/riffle 6.0,

Ping ISI BeCu w/riffle 6.0,
Callaway Heavenwood 3,

Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood,

and a Ping G10 driver!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by Neitmrh15

The Pirates were .500 for about a day, that was fun. If only I were interested in the local team that's capable of winning.

They are looking pretty good right now :) unfortunately for you they are playing the superior PA team this weekend.  I hope Pence plays tomorrow!

I literally busted out laughing when I saw my boy Tony Watson's at-bat against Roy Holliday last night. I watched him all through college from the third row at Nebraska and his step mom was my high school principal, but man he got embarrassed in that AB.  I'm an Angels fan, but I love seeing former Huskers do well.  Gordon is having a great year for the Royals, Watson has been great, and Duensing has been pretty solid for the Twins.  But when it comes down to it, go Halos!

Originally Posted by darkhunter139

They are looking pretty good right now :) unfortunately for you they are playing the superior PA team this weekend.  I hope Pence plays tomorrow!

Gotta love Carlos Guillen haha. He's usually pretty classy I would have never expected him to show up Jered Weaver like that. Weaver deserved it though he's a dirty little bastard.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Originally Posted by DaSportsGuy

Gotta love Carlos Guillen haha. He's usually pretty classy I would have never expected him to show up Jered Weaver like that. Weaver deserved it though he's a dirty little bastard.

I don't think Weaver is really dirty... Guillen is pretty classless with what he did; if I was Weaver, I'd have waited until Guillen came back to the plate to make my point as Avila had nothing to do with the situation.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 4652 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!