IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Boulder Creek in Streetsboro Ohio.

http://www.bouldercreekohio.com/

But go somewhere else to warm up or youll ruin your clubs on their SUPER crappy balls...(Rock flights - and none of them have a surface thats not all gashed, or cut, or ruined). I actually ruined the face of my last driver because of that place. Worst practice balls I ever experienced....

But, on the lighter side, the course is pretty bomb.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at Colonsay Golf Club www.colonsay.org.uk/golf.html and at the photos of the island on the rest of the site.

I'm not a member but, at £20 a year - with no joining fee - I'm tempted, just for the fun of being able to say I am.

I've been to the island a couple of times and it's wonderful. The golf is very much 'in the raw' and with existence traced back to 1745 (and possibly earlier), it could be the oldest course you've ever played...

My main g.course is Cascades Municipal golf course

http://www.golflink.com/GOLF-COURSES...?course=370445

The pic at the top of the link IS NOT MY COURSE!! I saw that pic and thought I had the wrong link or something.

The map of the course is lower on the page.

Here's the only other link I could find

http://www.bloomington.in.gov/parks/cascadesgolf.php

Rolling Meadows is a young course, less than 15 years old. The other course I play from time to time. I don't like this course as well for a couple reasons. One, it's more difficult! Big fat bunkers, fairway sand, WATER. 2nd, it seems to sop up the water, whether its been raining lately or not.

Nice course though.

http://www.golfus.com/rollingmeadows/

Chet

http://www.crookedtreegolfcourse.net/

Not too bad of a place to play here in Tucson. Reasonably priced and better then most of the Tucson City Golf courses...

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

Bonadventure Golf Club

How do you like that course? Is it a wide open course or are there trees/houses right off the fairways? Are you a member of the country club? I am trying to find a couple of good courses to play regularly. I live in Miramar so that isn't too far from me.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

In my bag:

Driver: Taylormade BurnerIrons: Fusion 5-AwHybrids: Idea 3i/17 deg-4i/21 degPutter: Never Compromise VoodooBall: Whatever I find, currently TP Black

How do you like that course? Is it a wide open course or are there trees/houses right off the fairways? Are you a member of the country club? I am trying to find a couple of good courses to play regularly. I live in Miramar so that isn't too far from me.

Try Emerald Hills, right there in Hollywood. Pricey in season but supposed to be pretty darn nice.

Bonaventure is okay. Lots of condos and such nearby I think. Played it a long time ago. The 3rd hole on the East side I think is the famous waterfall hole.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 3571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!