IGNORED

Who else sneaks on the golf courses?

sc0braj
Note: This thread is 3342 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by jcollins120

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourputt

Open letter to those who don't seem to feel that there is anything wrong with stealing golf:

Why do you think that courses charge a fee to for play?  A golf course is like any other business enterprise - they spend money to provide a service.  They must maintain the course, which means paying workers, buying many thousands of dollars worth of supplies and equipment.  They don't go down to the local Lowe's to buy a rake and a shovel and a lawnmower.  The specialized equipment used by courses these days is very costly.  They run a golf pro shop, most maintain a practice facility of some kind.  To do all of that, they must generate revenue.  That revenue comes in the the fees we pay to play golf.  Anyone not paying is degrading the course, taking up space, and giving nothing back in return.  Don't kid yourself by thinking that you don't cause any damage.  Playing golf is hard on the course unless all you do is putt.  If enough people did it, the course would deteriorate to the point where it would no longer be the quality golfing experience that the paying customers have come to expect, because the management wouldn't be able to afford to pay the employees, or buy the quality equipment and supplies necessary for keeping the course in top shape.  It takes a very short time for a course to go from decently maintained and fun to play to a poorly maintained mess of a goat track, and most often the difference simply comes down to revenue.

Each time you play without paying you might just as well be taking money straight out of the cash drawer in the register.  You are taking for free what the rest of us are paying for, and you still can't see why we are irate about it?????  How can you be so all about you?  What makes you so &*@# special?  And then you even have the audacity to get angry with us for calling you out?  Just unreal.  If you can't afford to play golf, then why don't you do us all a favor - take up tiddly-winks and leave the golf course open and pristine for the rest of us who are willing to pay to support that experience.

First off, tiddly-winks is a game you should take up because it suits your feminine personality. Second, don't try to say I can't afford to play because once again, it's not your job to judge people.

Thought you were gone.

And as a golf course employee for 5 years, damn straight that I have every right to judge you.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thought you were gone.

And as a golf course employee for 5 years, damn straight that I have every right to judge you.

That's a dead giveaway right there. You're already biased because you were a golf course employee. I now disregard anything you have to say about the matter. And an FYI, judging people isn't in a golf employee's job description big guy. I would leave that stuff to God.

Driver: Undecided..Someone help me decide
Fast 12 3 Wood 15* Stiff Shaft
A12 3 Hybrid 19* Stiff Shaft
CB Blade Irons (4-7) Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts
MB Blade Irons (8-PW) Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts
SM4 52* Oil Can Wedge - S300 Shaft
SM4 56* Oil Can Wedge - S300 Shaft
SM4 60* Oil Cal Wedge - Wedge Flex
2010 California Series - Monterey - 35'

Oh and PS to all: this thread if for funny stories about guys (who actually have a set of balls) to tell their funny stories about sneaking onto courses. It's not for sticklers (douchebags as i call them) to come on and judge people for having "poor morals." You don't know anything about the people on here and calling someone out like that is a little ridiculous. How about you do us all a favor and move on over to a different thread and leave negative comments there. Clearly young kids like myself are just joking around and having a good time, I don't really sneak onto courses that much and obviously it is wrong, but calling me out for having "poor morals" pisses me off. And with that being said, I'm out.

LOL "who actually have a set of balls".... IMO having a set of balls is respecting the club that you play at enough to shell out a few bucks to use THEIR property for a few hours. Not to mention make divots and ball marks all over the place that THEY will have to fix because im sure if you have "enough balls" to sneak into a golf course you probably have "enough balls" to leave your ball marks on the greens and divots in the fairways as well. Then again thats just my opinion. You obviously dont care about what others think of you. You will grow out of that one day. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Quote:

Thought you were gone.

That's a dead giveaway right there. You're already biased because you were a golf course employee. I now disregard anything you have to say about the matter. And an FYI, judging people isn't in a golf employee's job description big guy. I would leave that stuff to God.

Boy, you are truly precious.  I am biased because I was taught growing up that honesty is the best policy, and stealing is wrong.

Give it a rest.... you are so wrong about everything.  102 posts and a big chunk of them defending your criminal activity.  Maybe someday you will grow up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

And an FYI, judging people isn't in a golf employee's job description big guy. I would leave that stuff to God.

And judges and juries to handle things like theft......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I am going to judge you also. Sneaking on is stealing not only from the golf course, but also from the paying customers. I pay a decent amount of cash each month to belong to a private club - why should you or some other criminal get to play for free?

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

@Wisguy I'm pretty sure you would change your mind after meeting me in person and not just judging me from off a computer. If you saw the things I do for my golf community, it's really not a big deal for sneaking onto a course (especially the ones me and Dferlmann play) We have golf passes, we just dont feel like wasting the time to go "pay."

@Mschot Since you know so much about how my morals are supposedly wrong, what else can you tell me about myself since you obviously know so much about me big guy?

You feel it's OK to sneak on the course and play for free. That's wrong every day of the year from now through eternity. You thinking it's OK is beyond reason.

• Upvote 1

First off, tiddly-winks is a game you should take up because it suits your feminine personality. Second, don't try to say I can't afford to play because once again, it's not your job to judge people.

Not to be one who judges, but Duke blows.

• Upvote 1

Bill M

Originally Posted by phan52

Not to be one who judges, but Duke blows.

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

LOL. Well I'm glad its a 1 on 10 battle here, but sadly I actually have a life rather then get on here and argue with an 18 year old, who actually is very mature, I just love seeing people's reactions on here.

JasonK88S - Nice pun in there bro! You had me ROLLIN!

Fourputt - There's no arguing with you because you're always right so for that I apologize, oh righteous one.

David in FL - Good point man, I never knew that until now! Thanks a bunch!

Meenman - Thank you for repeating the same stuff every other wiseacre has put in here.

Darkhunter139 - I know right?! I'm clearly such an idiot. Oh wait, I'm not. Better luck next time you prick.

Mschott- Obviously it is wrong to sneak on a course. I've snuck onto a course maybe once in my life without paying. Every other time I've snuck on it's because I already have a pass for that course, I just don't feel like going up to the register to get logged in. They usually just wave me on anyway. I forgot, though, that you know everything about me so you already knew all this, right?

Phan52 - You just crossed the line. How dare you bring Duke basketball into this? And they just beat the defending champions, Kentucky in a fairly easy manner, but you know, what does that prove? Oh wait, quite a lot actually.

Originally Posted by rwfastrax

duke does blow (non-stop flopping...really?), cameron indoor outhouse is the worst hoop barn in the country, and sneaking onto the golf course is wrong.

Okay dumbass, flopping involves no contact with the opposing player and thus going to the ground on your own. Every single "flop" you think you saw was initiated by contact by a Kentucky player. If the refs are calling charges (on both sides fairly) why not take charges? That's why Coach K is the best in the game and why you have no comeback because you're wrong.

Originally Posted by rwfastrax

lolz.... I just love seeing jcollins120's reaction on here.  pwnd!    ftw!    Infinity + 1.

1) You just copied what I said above genius.

2) Don't ever say powned again. Ever.

3) Lol, You have no reply to Duke because you know you're saltyass is wrong and you tried to be funny with a different comment and fell very, very short and to that I say, later bitch.

nice to see mockery and sarcasm aren't lost on you...oh wait...

I do have an answer for dook. UCLA (and Kentucky, and Indiana and UNC) has more national titles. Coach alphabet will never get close enough to John Wooden to even smell his farts.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
John Wooden

sorry...enough off topic from me.

LOL. Well I'm glad its a 1 on 10 battle here, but sadly I actually have a life rather then get on here and argue with an 18 year old, who actually is very mature, I just love seeing people's reactions on here.

Fourputt - There's no arguing with you because you're always right so for that I apologize, oh righteous one.

Meenman - Thank you for repeating the same stuff every other wiseacre has put in here.

Darkhunter139 - I know right?! I'm clearly such an idiot. Oh wait, I'm not. Better luck next time you prick.

Mschott- Obviously it is wrong to sneak on a course. I've snuck onto a course maybe once in my life without paying. Every other time I've snuck on it's because I already have a pass for that course, I just don't feel like going up to the register to get logged in. They usually just wave me on anyway. I forgot, though, that you know everything about me so you already knew all this, right?

Phan52 - You just crossed the line. How dare you bring Duke basketball into this? And they just beat the defending champions, Kentucky in a fairly easy manner, but you know, what does that prove? Oh wait, quite a lot actually.

Bill M

First off im not your " bro " and second... the pun was not intended to be funny. but since i am a golfer who spends quite a bit of money every year to play, i figured i would put my two cents in. There is a reason your fighting a 1-10 battle on here. That should tell you something. Why even try to defend your case when you know you are wrong? Instead of showing your a** you may want to consider just agreeing with the fact that people are going to get pissed off when someone else sneaks onto a golf course after they have paid multiple times to play. Especially when you come to a forum and boast about it.

Note: This thread is 3342 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!