IGNORED

The Hottest Professional Golfer

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 5163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is Ok to look at - she gets much better with the mute button. Seriously for a Stanford educated person her verbal skills are horrible. I can't listen to her at all.

Amen to that, cute girl until she starts talking, then its all over. She definetly needs to work on her interview skills.

Then again, you even listen to Annika Sorenstam talk? Subtitles please!!!

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I would have to agree on Paula Creamer.

From what is out there, this would be one of the best.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Amen to that, cute girl until she starts talking, then its all over. She definetly needs to work on her interview skills.

I can listen to Annika. That isn't hard at all for me. I speak several languages and have spent a lot of time around people for whom English is a second language. I cypher just fine.

Wie - it isn't that she has an accent or anything, just that she lacks any ability to form a complete sentance or complete thought in 9 words or less.

Andrew

Wie - it isn't that she has an accent or anything, just that she lacks any ability to form a complete sentance or complete thought in 9 words or less.

LOL...I hear ya. Michelle has somewhat of an airhead/valley girl thing going on. Im sure she is a very intelligent girl (she does go to college at Stanford afterall), but youd never know it by hearing her speak...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• 1 year later...
Anyone watching this HSBC Championship in Singapore? Holy cow, check out the shorts on Park Hee Young!!!! Wowsers!!!

http://www.lpga.com/player_results.aspx?id=13724

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Saw those, had to rewind the DVR to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. http://www.golfweek.com/news/2010/fe...rts-too-short/

Hottest LPGA golfer Maria Verchenova (european LPGA)

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

A challenger approaches.....

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Creamer without a doubt. Sweet, sexy, nice personality. Gulbis is a harlot, and she wears clown makeup. Then again, I do have a funny taste in women, so I tend to go for the girl who wears the least makeup. I kind of like Christina Kim, but I think I need therapy for that (but have you seen her body, damn ! That bitch has a kickin bod, and I like her personality, although she's a little over the top).

Morgan Pressel lives like a mile from my place in Boca. Maybe I should stalk her? Ah, she doesn't do that much for me, but it's nearly impossible to tell without meeting a girl.

Saw those, had to rewind the DVR to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

+1... this gal is ridiculous. i also have a thing for lorena ochoa, don't know why, but she does it for me.

Paula Creamer looks like she should be working at Whammyburger. I suppose I understand why some guys like her but her looks is nothing special to me.

Anyway, there are a lot of angles from which to appreciate a golfing lady, so, let me suggest...

Momoko Ueda

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Paula Creamer looks like she should be working at Whammyburger. I suppose I understand why some guys like her but her looks is nothing special to me.

I agree. It's that girl next door fixation. But, in reality she's anything but; I laugh when they use the word sweet to describe her. Those of us who follow the LPGA know she was one the biggest bitches out there with the possible exception of Christie Kerr. In the 2008 ADT, Paula almost took her caddie's fingers of slamming a club into the bag when she was mad at him and gave him these looks that could kill.

Ueda is hot, I've seen her in person and she blows Paula's doors off.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

I was watching that recent tournament, and I thought she looked cute but wow.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Momoko Ueda + 1 for me, and also Natalie Gulbis (not sure why she's not more popular on here?)...

Cobra - Speed Pro 8.5º X-Flex, Speed Pro 13º S-Flex | Mizuno - MP CLK 20º Hybrid, MP-67 DG S300 4-PW | Cleveland - CG10 52º,56º, 60º | Rife - Antigua Island 34"

Christie Kerr is the reason I watch women's golf... I mean just look at this. It's just so wrong.

This pic makes entire thread worthwhile.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Momoko Ueda + 1 for me, and also Natalie Gulbis (not sure why she's not more popular on here?)...

Because it's the pseudo-intellectual stance of "I'm too smart to fall for that makeup routine". I have met her many times, and believe me, if we're talking hot, she fits the bill. Her body is incredible.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Note: This thread is 5163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!