IGNORED

Warrior Custom Golf

Note: This thread is 1727 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got them, too. They make great tomato plant stakes. I have a big garden and needed some sturdy stakes that would withstand the weather, these are great and I'll be able to reuse them every year. The grips have a nice feel and don't hurt your hands when your pushing them into the dirt. I just wish they didn't put heads on them as it makes them unnecessarily heavy. Maybe I'll bring them to a club fitter to have the heads removed. YMMV but if you do a lot of gardening have a look at warrior golf. PS I have no affiliation with this company I just think they make fantastic tomato stakes and thought I would share.
  • Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm a member of the Nigerian Royal family.  If all of you guys who bought Warrior clubs would send me your credit card numbers and banking account and routing numbers, I'll transfer a portion of my vast wealth into your accounts.  All you need to do is first send me a little bit of your money to prove your honesty.

Oh, and those Warrior clubs are great.  I hit the ball much straighter and farther with my new hybrid, even though I'm left-handed.

Occam's razor

You guys are retarded. The only posts you make are on this thread about your shitty clubs, inflated shipping and never ending harassment. Tell you what I would like to come to your digs, pick up the club and then beat you with it.

Give it up. These are junk.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

You guys are retarded. The only posts you make are on this thread about your shitty clubs, inflated shipping and never ending harassment. Tell you what I would like to come to your digs, pick up the club and then beat you with it.

??? Valley?? What do you mean??  Do you really think UtahKeith works for Warrior Golf?  I am amazed at you, you act like you have seen posts like this before.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

Quote:

??? Valley?? What do you mean??  Do you really think UtahKeith works for Warrior Golf?  I am amazed at you, you act like you have seen posts like this before.

Idk I guess I just really want Warrior golf clubs....

Originally Posted by jimmyc

A novice? with a 5 index?

I think 90% of the folks on TST post B.S. handicaps and driving distances.

lol, I don't even know what an index is. I probably just randomly filled it in when I created this account. It that good? Maybe it should be a -5 or something, lol.

Ok serious question though guys...besides all the scammy crap that most of you hate from Warrior how are their actual clubs? Would you say they are in the middle of the pack or not even at that level?

Driver:   Nike 10.5° • Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood:    Wilson 15° •  3W & 5W Stiff 

Irons:    Nike 4-PW+GW • SQ Machspeed

Putter:   Nike something

Ball:       Whatever is in the bag. Nike

Imagine if you got some decent irons....

Ya that's where I was leading with my post above. I would obviously love to have Taylor's, Adams or any name brand for that matter but spending $500-$600 on irons just isn't going to happen right now.

Originally Posted by HawkeyeNation

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyc

A novice? with a 5 index?

I think 90% of the folks on TST post B.S. handicaps and driving distances.

lol, I don't even know what an index is. I probably just randomly filled it in when I created this account. It that good? Maybe it should be a -5 or something, lol.

Ok serious question though guys...besides all the scammy crap that most of you hate from Warrior how are their actual clubs? Would you say they are in the middle of the pack or not even at that level?

I would say that they are a extremely low end club, that has chinese roots and more than likely copied the looks of researched and developed clubs without any of the R and D. Probably don't even state whether or not they are stiff or regular shafts.

Originally Posted by HawkeyeNation

Ya that's where I was leading with my post above. I would obviously love to have Taylor's, Adams or any name brand for that matter but spending $500-$600 on irons just isn't going to happen right now.

I went to the tent sale at a local golf shop. I found used 4-PW and 5-PW iron sets from two to five years old for under $300. These included Mizuno, Cleveland, and Callaway. Not brand new, but the faces were still in good shape.

The golf shops wants to turn these trade-ins around quickly and recapture their money.  Some shops will let you "test drive' the used clubs for a month, and return them for a store credit it they don't work.

Something to consider...

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

I would say that they are a extremely low end club, that has chinese roots and more than likely copied the looks of researched and developed clubs without any of the R and D. Probably don't even state whether or not they are stiff or regular shafts.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I probably need to take the advice of WUTiger and go that route. My 10 year old Wilson irons just are not cutting it anymore, lol.

Guys you wouldn't believe the fricking luck I just had. Apparently last fall I entered a raffle type of drawing for some Nike Golf Clubs (I don't even remember doing this) and I got a call last Monday that I had won! I picked them up within 2 hours. They are 2012 Mach Speed irons and VRS Driver. I also got a Nike golf bag. The estimated value last year was $900. I looked up what I could get them for around this year and it looks like about $700 but damn am I happy! So no more Warrior talk for my but I will hang onto my hybrid, lol.

You should post in a thread NOT about Warrior if you want people to believe you are not just a company shill.Too late now.[quote name="UtahKeith" url="/t/51703/warrior-custom-golf/54#post_861932"]I Love My Warrior Clubs, I would bet you haven't even ever played them.  [/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Originally Posted by UtahKeith

I Love My Warrior Clubs, I would bet you haven't even ever played them.

I am so smart. I stole a pic from some slub on facebook and masquerade as a loyal fan of Warrior Golf. No one is none the wiser. I hope no one realizes that I am too lazy to work at making myself look established on the web site. It's just that I have 37 other forums I have to do the same thing on and I still have to call people during dinner time and push my crappy clubs on them.... now you can understand why we are so rude when you balk at offing up your credit card....

Interestingly enough, this company just bought my home course that went under a few years ago. So all you guys getting scammed are probably funding the new clubhouse :D

:whistle:

I'd love to know why this company is so shady.
In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

Note: This thread is 1727 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!