IGNORED

Do you grip too tight or have hand problems?

Note: This thread is 4624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

BananaSlices

daddybob0525000

Sending gloves out to you guys. Just 3 gloves left

Bag: SunMountain KG:3 Cart Bag
Driver: Titleist 913 D3

Fairway: Nike VR_S Covert Tour 3

Hybrid: Nike VR_S Covert 3
Wedges: 51° ,55°, 59° Trusty Rusty

Irons: Adams CMB
Putter: TM Ghost Spider

Glove: LeviTee Golf Glove

Shoe: True LinksWear Sensei, Proto

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

I am always struggling with my grip pressure especially off the tee. I've had a broke wrist carpal tunnel with surgery, and still have arthritist pain and tingling. I have a 22 handicap and after a round of golf I have to ice my wrist down. This glove will really help take the pressure off my hand and fingers. Thanking you in advance. I wear a medium glove.

I would love to try these!  I am a young cancer survivor with hand swelling and arthritis pain being one of the linger side effects.  On top of the fact it is hard to find a really quality - not frilly - ladies glove!  Count me in!

swarper

Charles Wells

RobynLynn

You are my last 3. If you have not done so already, please PM me your address, glove size and which hand you wear a glove. Thanks Everyone.

Thank you to everyone who signed up to test our glove. We know you will really enjoy it and we look forward to hearing your feedback. As of now, all 15 gloves have been accounted for.

Hi, I would love to try out one of your gloves, especially as I am trying to improve upon my 12 hcp via more driving range and on-course practice rounds.  I am experiencing some soreness in my left forearm, which I think is due in large part to my grip pressure, which seems to increase the longer I practice or play, and I would like to see if your glove could help me develop a lighter grip and less tension in my forearms.  I also play in a league with a regular partner who also complains of forearm soreness, hey we're both in our 50's, who would benefit from trying out my test glove.

If I am chosen as a tester, You can send a Left hand Medium Large Glove to:

Steve Hong

1254 Gladys Avenue

Lakewood, OH 44107

Thanks, Steve

Good call ladders11, please PM personal info. Do not post your info. Thanks everyone.

I too would like to try your glove as I seem to be developing some arthritis in my left hand and might be gripping too tightly causing a pull to the left.  I wear an XL, am right handed, and my address is:  Bobby Fulton  10435 Royalwood Dr  Dallas, TX  75238.  Thanks.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by ladders11

Probably shouldn't be lobbing our names and addresses out over the forum. Click on a screen name and choose send PM.

And then, if you've posted your address, edit your post and remove it or PM me to have it removed.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

hmm? i know i have been told i grip too tight and i have tremendous discomfort and at times pain, in my right hand and a bit in forearm. if you are telling me

a glove could actually improve that, even a little, then i would love to try one.

shame i missed this, i suffer badly on my hands from psoriasis, wonder if it would make a difference?

:tmade: Driver: TM Superfast 2.0 - 9.5degree - Reg flex
:mizuno: 3 Wood: JPX800 - 16* Exhsar5 Stiff
:mizuno: 3 - PW: MP-67 Cut Muscle back - S300 stiff
:slazenger: Sand Wedge: 54degree, 12degree bounce
:slazenger: Lob Wedge: 60degree 10degree bounce
:ping: Putter: Karsten 1959 Anser 2 Toe weighted
:mizuno: Bag - Cart Style

Note: This thread is 4624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!