IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The family is thinking Clarke Co. Fair. I'll have to see how it goes.

Of course, family first.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Of course, family first.

Trying to get something together tomorrow afternoon around three after band practice. It would be south of town though.

- Shane

Let me know, I don't have anything going on this weekend so should be free.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

You've gotten so good you make them feel bad about their game now. In the meantime I may go see about switching out my 2 hybrid for a different hybrid of 4 wood. I need something else for off the tee and I'm not consistent enough with that 2h. It looks so much like it's going to rain here I don't know if I'll get to golf today unless we get out down there.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I looked at the weather for up here and it's supposed to clear up after noon so fingers crossed I'll get golf in one way or the other!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'm glad I didn't plan anything today. We ended up practicing until 4. Now I'm tired. Drumming that long takes a lot outta ya.

I bet, drumming is the most physical. I am happier with the purchase I made than if I'd gone golfing today myself. I think the purchase will pay off more than the round would have.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I bet, drumming is the most physical. I am happier with the purchase I made than if I'd gone golfing today myself. I think the purchase will pay off more than the round would have.

Tomorrow is still a possibility. I should know in a little bit if you're interested.

- Shane

Tomorrow is still a possibility. I should know in a little bit if you're interested.

Definitely

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'll have to check my finances. I went overboard on the club purchase and other such things hahaha.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Nah, nothing that major, just a new hybrid. Went $50 over what I had intended to spend but I hit it so much better than anything else I tested it was worth it.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Any of you guys up this weekend? Sound like my folks are all otherwise occupied.

Maybe on Sunday. I have a private party gig on Saturday evening and I'll spend quite a bit of the afternoon packing drums and sound equipment.

- Shane

I must be getting some stuff done or something because it looks like a two-round weekend.

Sunday, I'm planning on home-sweet-home Kittyhawk. Might even try Eagle since it has been awhile.

Not sure about Saturday. I know @Jeremie Boop has made some road trips down here. If you have to scratch to play, I might be willing to drive up if you have somewhere you want to play.

Note: This thread is 1755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!