IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great playing with you guys. We need to organize a Dayton area TST outing. Thoughts?

I'd be all for that.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How does the weekend of July 8th look for everyone. I thought it would be good to throw a date out there and try to get that set. Schedules are so hard to work around, so lets try to get that set first.

- Shane

I am pretty much not available till mid to late august.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

How does the weekend of July 8th look for everyone. I thought it would be good to throw a date out there and try to get that set. Schedules are so hard to work around, so lets try to get that set first.

I know of no reason that wouldn't work for me.

I am pretty much not available till mid to late august.

We will have to schedule a fall one too. I'm thinking of doing this 3 times a year. Maybe a winter one too, but the way winters have been lately...

I will put some other feelers out there and see how many others would be interested. I would like for these to be a competitive events. Perhaps we can get some prizes for low net/gross.

- Shane

The 18th would be ok.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

The 18th is the qualifier for the Green Crest course Championship. It is the final seeding round before match play starts and is a requirement for entry. Anyone else want to get in the tourney? It is 3 minutes off 75 in West Chester

The 18th is the qualifier for the Green Crest course Championship. It is the final seeding round before match play starts and is a requirement for entry. Anyone else want to get in the tourney? It is 3 minutes off 75 in West Chester

If I didn't suck so bad I would think about it.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

To bad I'm going to be out of town on the 18th. I didn't want to have to be called a sandbagger when I shoot really low with my super inflated handicap ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

It is flighted and stroked so everyone has a fighting chance!

Not sure I'd have much of a chance, but it may be worth looking into. Is there a website or something I could look at?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator

I encourage people to play. There's nothing like tournament golf.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Not sure I'd have much of a chance, but it may be worth looking into. Is there a website or something I could look at?

You can find the tournament details here. You sign up for a flight (honor system) depending on your handicap. You play a qualifying round on July 18th. If you cannot make the 18th, you can play up to 14 days before the 18th but need someone to play with to attest your score. From that point you are seeded (if your score doesn't jive with your flight you MAY be moved to a different flight) and provided you opponents phone number. You then have 10 days to complete you match play. This goes on for the duration of the tourney. If all scores are in before the 10 days they may start play ahead of schedule. [URL]http://www.greencrestgolf.com/aboutus/upcomingevents/[/URL]

Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!