IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

18 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Great seeing you guys again!

@Jeremie Boop @mcanadiens and @missitnoonan even though he never bring HS his sorry a$$ on here. 

Was nice getting a round in with you, except for my exceptionally bad golf, it felt like old times :-)

I should go to the range and sort out whatever is causing me to block everything straight right, but even as badly as I played I can't seem to get the motivation to do so.... Probably just wrote off this year because of my lack of ability to get out and play.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been there, but it looks like Miami Valley Golf Club must be in a fair bit of trouble. They are waiving the initiation fee and apparently you just need to pay $286 per month for a full golf membership.

That's still way out of my budget, but you have to wonder if they are getting desperate. 

http://www.miamivalleygolfclub.com/membership/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

My hometown's in Ohio! Alternate between Dayton and Cleveland half the year. Travel lots for work. Currently in Cali but will be back soon. I'd love to connect for a round of golf or hit the range together when I'm in town. If nothing else, we can talk shop :) 

Shoot me a PM. Would love to meet. 

Howie

Edited by RandallT
Removed phone number. Can use pm to exchange phone if u like

• Administrator

Everyone near Dayton is invited to this:

Hope you can make it!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...

@CarlSpackler

I finished the last three holes on the Hawk with a grounds crew member yesterday and he told me that Dalton is moving to Community permanently and will be replaced by none other than ... Zachary Fink. Your old buddy from GCC (or Gem City as he called it).

If you are still looking for money, you'll know where to find it.

13 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

@CarlSpackler

I finished the last three holes on the Hawk with a grounds crew member yesterday and he told me that Dalton is moving to Community permanently and will be replaced by none other than ... Zachary Fink. Your old buddy from GCC (or Gem City as he called it).

If you are still looking for money, you'll know where to find it.

Interesting. 

I will be up there in a few weekends if y'all want to get a round in before the snow starts falling.

- Shane

10 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Interesting. 

I will be up there in a few weekends if y'all want to get a round in before the snow starts falling.

I'm sure I'll be around. ... If what the grounds crew guy said is true, Fink probably won't start at Kittyhawk until he gets Rollandia wrapped up, so he probably won't be.

17 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Interesting. 

I'll be in Puerto Rico in a few weeks *Sept 13 to be exact* but if it's before then or the week after I'm always happy to join.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

1 hour ago, Jeremie Boop said:

I'll be in Puerto Rico in a few weeks *Sept 13 to be exact* but if it's before then or the week after I'm always happy to join.

We will be on our way a week from today.

- Shane

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Billy is putting something together for Monday. 

As much as I'd love to come along, I have no funds for golf until payday on Wednesday.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator

You should move this to a Club.

https://thesandtrap.com/clubs/

I'd recommend you create a Dayton, OH club or a "Western Ohio" Club or something.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...

I’m back. The movers are scheduled to pick up my stuff on 10/30. Not much of a golf season left though. 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:25 PM, iacas said:

You should move this to a Club.

https://thesandtrap.com/clubs/

I'd recommend you create a Dayton, OH club or a "Western Ohio" Club or something.

Created a group a few weeks (?) ago and I’m waiting on it to be approved. 

- Shane

• Administrator
4 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Created a group a few weeks (?) ago and I’m waiting on it to be approved.

There are no unapproved clubs.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:19 AM, CarlSpackler said:

I’m back. The movers are scheduled to pick up my stuff on 10/30. Not much of a golf season left though. 

You know Kittyhawk is open as long as the ground isn't frozen solid. I'd say we got two more months if you're hard enough.

Note: This thread is 1733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!