IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are Northern California girls, but I got to go with the pride of Pleasanton, Paula. Very cute, but the sunglasses have got to go, looks like she's blind or something.

I cant really say why, but I have a thing for Morgan Pressel for some reason.

Is that bad?

In the bag:
Driver: R7 Quad
Irons: Eye 2 + (Red Dot)
Wedges: Vokey (52, 56, 60)Putter: Anser G2iBalls: (Pro V1, NXT, DT Solo, Whatever is handy)

• 1 month later...
Paula's my girl. I will usually opt for the girl next door look over Vegas cocktail waitress.

Exactly... Natilie is way too "blonde bimbo" LOOKING, although in actuallity she isn't a bimbo.

Paula is just plain girl next door sexy... although I can't take too much pink. Can you imagine dating a girl that could whoop your a$$ in golf?
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Have seen both up close. Natalie has that "I was up too late" look on her face. Problem with Paula is that she's heading for that "giant pear" shape that seems to inflict much of the LPGA. I guess a strong foundation makes for a better swing in the long term! Get Paula while she's young!

The girl next door thing Paula Creamer has going is just too much this man to resist. PC all the way.

In My Bag
Driver: 907 D2 10.5 degrees Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: 906 F4 15.5 degrees Aldila VS Proto
Hybrid: Idea Pro 20 degrees Aldila VS Proto
Irons (3-P): i5Wedges: Vokey 52.8 and Vokey Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Style NewportBall: Pro V1x or NXT Tour

Those two or Morgan Pressel. I think I might have to check out the LPGA tour when it comes around town this year. I better take a towel though or the course will be flooded.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

If I may, allow me to introduce Miss Anna Rawson.....

Blog: http://emergencynine.com/

In my bag you'll find lots of left-handed clubs like these:
Driver: G10 9* TFC (stock) S
3 wood: G5 Aldila NV SIrons 4 thru P: MX-20 TTDG RWedges: MP T Series Chrome, Forged - 52/56/60Putter: CallieBall: B330Bag (carry): Tour Stand; (cart): 9" Staff Tour

• 2 weeks later...
Man that was tough, but I think I have to give the edge to Paula personally. Both are talented beautiful ladies!
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Tough call. Lost ball will go with Paula as she has a little more hometown feel for Lost Ball

Natalie, while beautiful, is a little too...not Lost Ball type?
Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.

- A.A. Milne

• 2 weeks later...

Conclusive evidence people! Paula>Natalie

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Have seen both up close. Natalie has that "I was up too late" look on her face. Problem with Paula is that she's heading for that "giant pear" shape that seems to inflict much of the LPGA. I guess a strong foundation makes for a better swing in the long term! Get Paula while she's young!

Yeah. I think a lot of us know about the "fat mama" gene. I don't think Paula will ever look like Meg Mallon though. That "belly button" picture just...well...she won't look like Pat Hurst either. I sure don't see any saddlebags here:

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Paula gets my vote.

Titleist Hybrid Stand Bag White & Lime Green
- TM Tour Burner 9.5 Degree, Aldila Proto by You
- TM R5 Ti 3 Wood
- TM Burner Hybrid #3,#4,#5
- Titleist AP2 6-PW, Project X 5.5 Shafts- Titleist Vokey 50 degree Black Nickel- Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Satin 54 and 58 Degree- Titleist Scotty...

Everyone votes Paula! :thumbsup:

So why is Natalie still winning this poll?? I ask you!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Everyone votes Paula! :thumbsup:

I voted for Natalie...

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I gotta go with Paula Creamer and her pink equipment.

Driver: G10 9* Matrix Ozik XCON6
Woods: i15 15.5*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Hybrids: i15 23*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red; i15 23* UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Irons: S57 5-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vintage Tour 52*; :eidolon: 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!