IGNORED

Gulbis Bodypainted in SI

eedsmx691
Note: This thread is 4444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon

So what we're saying is we need a Natalie Portbis. I could get a little more on board with that...

Now that is a quality post.  Made me laugh out loud... I love me some Natalie Portman though

Nope we just need alcohol. Obviously not for my wife.......

Photos are not good for most people. They look a lot better in motion even factoring in airbrushing. When you are frozen it is way to easy to nit bit on everything.

Originally Posted by Old1964

You are correct. We have some really hot women. Who don't need silicone, digital enhancement, or airbrushing.

I think the perspective is that if you are going to play the "plastic barbie" game to get the looks, you will also get plenty of criticism.

iaksb.

Originally Posted by inthehole

BTW, Sara Brown > Gulbis, by alot

Agreed!!

Gulbis has an OK body, despite the spray on tan, but her face is not attractive in the slightest. She is FAR from the most attractive female golfer...

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

Originally Posted by jhwmusic

you'll pass on sara brown or Natalie Gulbis? cuz I don't think there is anything ungenuine about Sara Brown.. Cuz if anyone says they would pass on her, they have just opened the door and stepped out....if you know what I mean. ha ha! JK

im passing on natalie gulbis.  sara brown (from Big Break right?) i would tear up like a monkey on a cupcake...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

the girls you lot on here get with must all be 10's!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

im passing on natalie gulbis.  sara brown (from Big Break right?) i would tear up like a monkey on a cupcake...

Ha ha! If anyone says she is ugly, they need to have their head examined. She's a real beaut, Clark!

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Ha ha! If anyone says she is ugly, they need to have their head examined. She's a real beaut, Clark!

So how would someone who thinks Gulbis is attractive rate MInea Blomqvist?  The mind boggles.

2.jpg V 444x700px-LL-967d3b69_ng.jpeg

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

So how would someone who thinks Gulbis is attractive rate MInea Blomqvist?  The mind boggles.

2.jpg V 444x700px-LL-967d3b69_ng.jpeg

I was actually talking about Sara Brown from Big Break...we got a little off topic...but kept it to hot female golfers. Gulbis looks like a dude....a dude with a female body and too many trips to the spray tanner. Blomqvist is really cute!...and in that same way Brown is...both don't have to try hard or have her body painted every couple of days. They would definitely look hot first thing in the morning! I will verify this someday so I'll let you know. ha ha!

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Originally Posted by mcfc_nick

the girls you lot on here get with must all be 10's!

What? How dare you! My girl's been called a lot of things, but not a 10 handicap! A hooker, maybe, but she's working on weakening her grip...

BTW Blomqvist is a goddess compared to Gulbis. That's what an actual blonde is supposed to look like. Gulbis might be a lot better golfer, but I have a different kind of "scoring" in mind.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Heh, I gotta say...you guys must all be models yourselves to be dogging someone else.  Forget about your wives/girlfriends..you guys must be perfection!

I wouldn't kick her out of bed..but if I got to choose, theres many more I think are "hot" compared to her.  She's still not a brown bagger, though.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Not really seeing it

blomqvist_m.jpg or blomqvistbagweb.JPG

Obviously she has much better photos out there but are we judging people by their best photos or their worst ones?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorty

V

Not really seeing it

blomqvist_m.jpg or blomqvistbagweb.JPG

Obviously she has much better photos out there but are we judging people by their best photos or their worst ones?

Oh man...that doesn't even look like the same person. Those pictures look like they are of her when she is much younger. If not, I retract my statement. I was judging by the picture shorty posted because I wasn't really familiar with her.

I think she knows Golf is done and might as well profit from Golf as much as possible.

Plus if she was not a famous Golfer their is no way that she would be in the Swim Suit

issue.She is not Model material.

Like I said might as well take as much as she can.

The thing is that her doing all the side Gigs is she not putting as much hours to her Golf.

Only in America.

yes, difference between pretty, and sexy. for ex. sara brown is pretty, natalie gulbis is sexy, and people like carling coffing and selena gomez are both!

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Oh man...that doesn't even look like the same person. Those pictures look like they are of her when she is much younger. If not, I retract my statement. I was judging by the picture shorty posted because I wasn't really familiar with her.

I think the point is that the photos of Gulbis with makeup make her look like a female impersonator with false teeth too big for her mouth and an unattractive, angular face.

Blomqvist, in the other photos show her pretty much without makeup and without her hair out.

Now.... imagine the horror show of Gulbis without makeup.

Look up pictures of any movie star without makeup and you'll struggle to find one that doesn't look very ordinary. Not that that's a bad thing, being ordinary.

You should be able to see that  Blomqvist has a face that could be made to be absolutely beautiful with even a tiny bit of makeup - and she looks great without it.

Gulbis, on the other hand is a nightmare.

• Upvote 1

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

In I had a gf that I only saw a dozen or so times without makeup (in a year). She was absolutely stunning - it blew my mind every time and I never understood why so much paint was necessary on a perfect canvas. It was a self esteem issue I suspect. Not saying NG is perfect, or that she isn't overrated, but I'd prefer to see her in person before passing judgment.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

In 2000 I had a gf that I only saw a dozen or so times without makeup (in a year). She was absolutely stunning - it blew my mind every time and I never understood why so much paint was necessary on a perfect canvas. It was a self esteem issue I suspect. Not saying NG is perfect, or that she isn't overrated, but I'd prefer to see her in person before passing judgment.

Added a year - right before I met my beautiful wife, in case she reads this and thinks it was recently.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I think she will probably be more concerned that she isn't stunning

I have no idea when those photos of MInea were taken. It was just a quick google of her name and picking some unflattering photos.  I have no clue on how either of them look in real life. Photos are all about focus, lighting, and picking the right angle.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Added a year - right before I met my beautiful wife, in case she reads this and thinks it was recently.

Note: This thread is 4444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!