IGNORED

Need some new golf shoes, what you all wearing?

Note: This thread is 5965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My Footjoy E-comforts are like slippers. Love 'em

My Adidas power bands have great stability and support.

Adidas Clima Cools in the dead of summer. Very cool but I would not want to walk 18 in them.

hammerTyme();
stop();

i just got nike sp-6 , last shoes were footjoys decent also.

driver Titleist 905R
3w Titleist 904F
5w Srixon awd 19
irons 3-pw titleist 962
wedges cleveland 485 56 Accuform gap 52putter scotty cameron platinum Luguna 2

I got some Arnold Palmer golf shoes that i picked up for $33 Regular $118
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I have some old Footjoy Greenjoys, I believe? anywho, they are extremely comfortable, usually wear them when walking. Then I have some Nike SP-6's. These shoes are great. Comfortable, durable, expect nothing less from Nike. Wear them so much, I've replaced the spikes twice and the laces once. Then last year for Christmas got some of the Nike Shox Golf shoes. Man, I thought they would feel just like the running shoes, but yeah, not even close. The carcass of the shoe is pretty soft, and the sole very firm...weird, I know but I wear them every once in a while but not too often. Trying to wear them more hoping they'll get more comfortable but alas, they're not. With the Nike golf shoes, I find the spikes don't last long, so I usually switch them out to the Scorpions that are purple and silver.

Do you have problems with blisters in your Nike's? I have had two pairs in the past and have had heel issues. I would like to buy the new SP-6's also but am afraid they will rub my heels raw.

R580XD 10.5*
Orlimar Trimetal 13* 3 wood Adila NV
Fli Hi 18* Dynalite S300
MP-30 3-PW S300
MP Raw 53* Vokey Oilcan 256-06 Anser 2 BeCu One Black

I wear the adidas powerbands. They are definitely the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. After a round my feet are not sore like other shoes in the past.

Diablo Octane
Big Bertha 2007 3W 

Razr X 3H, 4H
Razr X Irons 5-PW 

Wedges X-Tour 56* and 60*

White Ice D.A.R.T Mallet 

Ball Tour i(s)

I went with the Nike SP-5's. Got a good deal on them. And just like you, I was thinking along the lines of Nike, and Adidas because I was in athletics back in the day, and I knew they were reputable for almost everything shoe wise. I had a pair of Foot Joy's before, and my Nike's allow my feet to feel great even after walking 18 holes. Good luck on your search!
Driver: Nike 9.5° SasQuatch SUMO²
Fairway Woods: Adams 16° Tight Lies 3 Wood
Hybrids: Adams 19° Idea Pro Hybrid
Irons: Callaway X-18 4-AW (Rifle 6.0 Precision)
Wedges: TaylorMade: 56/12 Degree RAC SatinPutter: Odyssey 34" Tri-Ball SRT PutterBall: Callaway HX HOTHome...

I had the FJ Greenjoy's and while they seemed comfortable, my feet were always tired after walking the front nine (very very hilly course here) so I opted to spend some $$$ and got the Nike Sp-6's. I got the shoes 3 days ago, and wore them while cart golfing to help break them in a bit. This morning I walked the front 9 again, and for the first time, never even thought about my feet! In fact, it was not until the 9th hole that I even realized my feet weren't tired or sore and that the new shoes were really comfy.

I was really worried about them since I tried some cheapo Nike $40-$50 golf shoes and couldn't stand them. swore off Nike shoes until my pro shop turned in to a Nike Pro shop and brought in a bunch of inventory. I figured, what the heck, try some good shoes. Now, I'm really glad I did!

I have 2 pairs of Adidas Tour 360; very comfortable. I walk almost all the time and my feet never hurt in them, plus they provide great stability during your swing. They're my first pair of Adidas golf shoes after wearing Footjoy and Nike in the past, and I've been converted.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

im wearing some SP-7 TW Nikes in black. that bein said im not too high on them, they look good but theyre not very comfortable. they dont give blisters or anything serious, they just feel really still and don't really "break in" at all (i've had them for 3 months). so if i were you id pass on them

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

I've got to go back to footjoys...classics dry premier, classic tour, dryjoy pro, and the contour series are great shoes out of the box...just make sure you know your size and width (the latter being very important). The are a bit more cost wise, but they will last and are comfortable.

I have several Nike SP series, while stylish are not as comfortable. The difference in quality is noticeable. I have had no experience with TW versions yet so I can't really comment on them.

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

I am a big fan of Addidas, I think they are true to the concept of shoes being made for walking (primarily). I have had Nike and Footjoys, both great shoes but not for walking in my opinion. Just got my Adiddas Tour 360 from PGA superstore here in Texas normally $179 got it for $89.99(last year's model)

What's in the Bag

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425
5 Wood: Cleveland Launcher
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Dual #3Irons 3 thru p: Titleist 690 CBWedges: Taylor Made TP 54 degrees Putter: Ping Anser

I bought a pair of Nike SP-5 III shoes this year and so far I love them... They are very comfortable and have a 2 year waterproof warranty...

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

Currently I'm wearing Nike SP-3s white base color and black secondary color.

http://www.invernessgolfcentre.co.uk.../sp3whtblk.jpg

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

Adidas Tour 360

Forget your opponents; always play against par. - Sam Snead

Driver: R580 9.5 deg
3-Wood: 15.0 deg (holdover from my starter set)
5-Wood: 18.0 deg (holdover from my starter set)Irons: TA-5 3-PWWedge: CG-12 56 degPutter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

FJ Contours...best golf shoes I've had in comfort. Pretty good looking, too.

Driver: Titleist 905R with Aldila NV stiff
3 Wood: Titleist 909f2 w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Club 19*
4-PW: Titleist 695cb
GW (50 degree): Titleist Oil Can Vokey 250SW (54 degree): Titleist Vokey Oil Can Spin MilledLW (58 degree): Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Scotty...

Just got my Ecco's yesterday, they actually came with the incorrect size...a little small but I think they'll stretch out. In fact, they felt pretty good yesterday. Great support, very comfortable.

Note: This thread is 5965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!