IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4152 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I hope Marcella crushes Salena (spelling) in the final?  I can't stand watching Salena's swing.  And I laughed my ass off when she sprayed that tee shot on the par 5 in the elimination challenge tonight against Gloria, and it nearly went OB... She yells 'Hit a tree!'

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Most annoying episode ever tonight. I was freaking out over how many "woooooooo" and "yeaaaaaaa girl!" comments there were during the first part. Listening to 12 girls all yelling "sit" wears on me pretty quick. Get your lip off my ball, dude. Rooting for Selanee even if I don't like her swing. She just gets it done and makes birdies. It's fun to watch. I love her cold blooded game face throughout the competition too. And I agree, it was hilarious when she yelled "hit a ****ing tree!"
  • Upvote 1

Constantine

I hope Selanee loses just because I like Marcela better. It will be a good match though. Selanaees practice swings look nice but her actual swings are so jerky and have no flow that her practice swings have.... It's ugly to watch her yank at the ball each and every shot.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Timothy Voyles

I hope Selanee loses just because I like Marcela better. It will be a good match though. Selanaees practice swings look nice but her actual swings are so jerky and have no flow that her practice swings have.... It's ugly to watch her yank at the ball each and every shot.

I hope Selanee wins. :) But I agree with you about the practice swings.

She does make a lot of birdies in the elimination challenges though. We almost never see golf like she's played during those challenges. Usually it's just a race to see who can finish least over par.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If you read her bio that hitch happened during college and she has been fighting for like 4 years. At this point I am guessing she is scewed as far as getting rid of it. It would have been nice to see the swing before it happened She is one of the few girls who looks like they have the distance to be a pro these season but I have to imagine that hitch adds a ton of inconsistancy to her swing.

Originally Posted by iacas

She does make a lot of birdies in the elimination challenges though. We almost never see golf like she's played during those challenges. Usually it's just a race to see who can finish least over par.

Originally Posted by iacas

I am hoping for Selanee too.  She is playing ridiculously good right now.  It is nice to finally see some quality golf.  And she has a killer instinct.

I think this final could be awesome.  Marcela has been the most consistent golfer throughout the season, and is probably the best golfer on the show.  But Selanee is on such a hot streak right now I don't think she can be beat.

I was rooting against Salena.  Geez...Marcella doesn't have the game earn a living playing golf.   Aside from her 210yd drives, her iron and short game aren't very good either.  Those 5 holes were extremely easy holes and she couldn't even manage par golf on such easy holes.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

I was rooting against Salena.  Geez...Marcella doesn't have the game earn a living playing golf.   Aside from her 210yd drives, her iron and short game aren't very good either.  Those 5 holes were extremely easy holes and she couldn't even manage par golf on such easy holes.

I think you mixed Marcella and Gloriana up?

I've been pulling for Selanee this whole season. I really hope she can get the job done. Her attitude is awesome and she has the confidence in her game to really go places, It's just really nerve wracking watching her back off a 5 foot put three times though.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

i think so too, but she smacked the drive on the hole before she shortchanged it. outdrove salenee by 30 or so yards iirc.

i think marcella has the complete game, but salenee turns it on during competitions. should be a good show.

G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

JPX 800 (5-AW)

T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

I am pretty sure that Selanee didn't hit driver. I can't remember if it was a wood or a hybrid.

I think Marcella is a bit of a wild card. We haven't seen a ton of her under pressure as she didn't really play any elimination matches.

Originally Posted by tiger187126

i think so too, but she smacked the drive on the hole before she shortchanged it. outdrove salenee by 30 or so yards iirc.

i think marcella has the complete game, but salenee turns it on during competitions. should be a good show.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Yep, my bad.... "GLO" as the girls seem to call her.  LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:

Originally Posted by tiger187126

Salena hit hybrid and GLO hit driver......

What's in Paul's Bag:

Most annoying episode ever tonight. I was freaking out over how many "woooooooo" and "yeaaaaaaa girl!" comments there were during the first part. Listening to 12 girls all yelling "sit" wears on me pretty quick. Get your lip off my ball, dude.

The first thirty minutes of the show were awful. Total time waste money grab. The Dolby 7.1 "sits" were the worst. Selanee's crushing of "glo bear" almost made up for it.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

Salena hit hybrid and GLO hit driver......

well that would explain it. i wasn't really paying attention i just heard the announcer claim that Gloriana killed it and i looked up and saw the two balls.

i was very confused about how she ended up so short on the next hole, but that would be why.

G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

JPX 800 (5-AW)

T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

Rooting for Selanee as well.  I like that she plays well under pressure.  I was glad to see Glo get eliminated...too much talk not enough golf.  Marcella is next, we'll see how much she likes the pressure of real golf against Selanee

Joe Paradiso

Watching the last ep now. Marcella will crush Selannee, easily.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Note: This thread is 4152 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!