IGNORED

Cleveland Browns

Spyder
Note: This thread is 4119 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by stealthduffer

I spend a lot of time in the Cleveland area for business and I'll say that I do admire the dedication of Brown's fans.  Pretty delusional bunch but dedicated.  As a Packer's fan I went through a lot of lean years too - but there was light at the end of the tunnel.

I do love this guy though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Shit that was funny!! Holy!

This video pretty much sums up Stool fans

"You can say what you want about Colt McCoy's arm, but at least you feel safe leaving your sister alone in a room with our Quarterback."

• Administrator
Originally Posted by zipazoid

Yet you keep referring to championships from the 70s when you were in diapers to make you feel good about your team.

BTW, your math still sucks. You don't even know how many championships your team has.

Six Super Bowl wins. Uhm, you may need a second hand to count that high, but the number is correct. Six. What are you talking about? And the 70s are at least during my lifetime, but just for fun, let's exclude everything before the Browns rejoined the NFL. 2 SB wins for the Steelers, and, what, a grand total of one playoff game for the Browns? That about right?

"You can say what you want about Colt McCoy's arm, but at least you feel safe leaving your sister alone in a room with our Quarterback."

You know your team sucks when you have to make fun of stuff that isn't football-related to try to make your point. Then again, almost everything you've said comes with dumb nicknames like you're an eight-year-old who just learned that "poop" is a funny word and makes the grown-ups give you weird looks.

You can't win a football-related argument. Heck, you can't even participate in one. So you've gotta try to make fun of someone who didn't even get charged? Brilliant.

22 > 17 just like 6 > 0, 43 > 41, and so on.

Screen Shot 2012-06-30 at 11.19.30 am.PNG

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

Six Super Bowl wins.

Yeah but ... I'm not so sure those last 2 should count. I don't remember the specifics, just that there were a handful of questionable calls that went against Seattle in that game, and I'm still not convinced Holmes' second foot ever touched the ground.

And, yes, I am just a jealous San Diego fan (no championships ever, football or baseball)

Six Super Bowl wins. Uhm, you may need a second hand to count that high, but the number is correct. Six. What are you talking about? And the 70s are at least during my lifetime, but just for fun, let's exclude everything before the Browns rejoined the NFL. 2 SB wins for the Steelers, and, what, a grand total of one playoff game for the Browns? That about right?

The future of sucking is all yours.

Why you think I care one bit about stuff that happened before my parents were born is beyond me. But if you have to cling to the 1940s to feel good about your team, by all means, go ahead. You can be disappointed that your team doesn't crack .500, I'll be disappointed they don't get a sixth one of those shiny silver trophies.

Six is not five. Stick to the English.

Go Browns.

• Administrator
Go Browns.

Where are you sending them? To the cellar? While they're down there, see if they'll bring up some of the Halloween decorations, since their season's usually done by then. :-D

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I haven't even gotten started yet, Kapanda. I've dealt with these Yinzers my whole life. They're an entertaining bunch with their revisionist history & their 'It only counts when we were good' stuff.

So Super Bowls count. NFL championships don't. They're entertaining. They make me laugh.

Where are you sending them? To the cellar? While they're down there, see if they'll bring up some of the Halloween decorations, since their season's usually done by then.

"Oh thanks Zip...I didn't catch my error of six is not five."

Love how you don't acknowledge your screwups yet are soooo sanctimonious when you're right. It's so Yinzer of you.

• Administrator

"Oh thanks Zip...I didn't catch my error of six is not five."

Love how you don't acknowledge your screwups yet are soooo sanctimonious when you're right. It's so Yinzer of you.

Ooh, I made a typo. Thanks for pointing it out so nicely, as if it was my "math" that was wrong. I was going to make a comment about how they've won six and then changed it to talk about how we're disappointed when we don't get #7, and forgot to change it. And you call me sanctimonious? Ha!

I think you're taking this way, way more personally than I am. But then again, my team doesn't completely suck, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

It's not revisionist history. Six Super Bowls to Zero. The Browns have sucked for a long, long, long time, and I couldn't care less what happened before my parents were born, when football players weren't even full-time athletes. Why would I? Why would you? The only reason you care about stuff that happened before YOU were born is because you think it helps make your case. And it does, but only because it's the only case you can possibly make, to talk about something that happened when Truman was POTUS. It's like a Maple Leafs fan talking about how great the Leafs are when they last won a championship in 1967. Except the Maple Leafs had success more recently than the Browns…

I'm done now. I thought you could talk some smack, but you can't. Maybe I shouldn't pick on the Browns, as it's like making fun of the physically handicapped.

I'll leave with these parting gifts (all six of them):

20090426pp_draft_one_500.jpg 6-trophies_medium1.gif

P.S. Really was just having a smack talk sesh. You wanna get all personal about it, be my guest, but I don't care about it that much.

P.S. Really was just having a smack talk sesh. You wanna get all personal about it, be my guest, but I don't care about it that much.

Yeah. Just enough to keep responding - off-topic I may add - to every one of my posts, to c&p; the statistics of how many arrests each team in the AFCN has had & to post not one but 2 pics of your team's trophies.

Anyway. I am about to give you what you so earnestly crave to hear from me. Ready? You team has kicked the shit out of my team a lot lately. With the exception of that beat down in 2009 that knocked you out of the playoffs when we were 1-11, of course. But that aside, your team has shown to be the better team since Assbag Modell moved the Browns (who became the Ravens and now beat you guys quite regularly) & the NFL dicked us with a horrible - and I mean that with all sincerity - horrible expansion team. How horrible was it? Well, you pointed it out - we were so bad that you beat us 43-0 in our first game returning to the league. So you got that on us - your established team that had 4 championships at the time came into Cleveland and beat up a horrible expansion team. Congratulations.

The revisionist history has to do with, once again, ignoring the years and years and years and decades of hopelessly horrible teams by conveniently saying it doesn't matter because it was before you were born. That's how Steeler fans think - nothing happened before Franco Harris scooped up that ball off the ground in 1972. The world didn't exist. Cavemen were discovering fire and all that. From 1933 to 1972 your team was horribly, embarrassingly bad. But that's easily dismissed by you - because you weren't around to see it, it didn't happen.

But anyway. I gave you what you wanted - acknowledgment that your team has been better than mine in recent history. Yay you.

lol I'm just excited for Trent and some positive offensive yards man. I can't deny we're terrible right now lol

P.S. Really was just having a smack talk sesh. You wanna get all personal about it, be my guest, but I don't care about it that much.

EXACTLY. Cleveland fans ALWAYS care about it that much. That's why we're the best. You guys are spoiled, we're guarenteed nothing. We're Shia LaBouef in The Greatest Game Ever Played, and you guys are like the rich CC kid. In the end, we win.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

EXACTLY. Cleveland fans ALWAYS care about it that much. That's why we're the best. You guys are spoiled, we're guarenteed nothing. We're Shia LaBouef in The Greatest Game Ever Played, and you guys are like the rich CC kid. In the end, we win.

Shia LaBeouf never wins.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

You're right he only ever gets to make out with Megan Fox, win the US Open, be adored by Selena Gomez, befriend alien robots who save the world 3 times, get sadistic camp counselor sent to her jail whilst saving him and his friend from jail, WHILST making his dad a millionaire, not to mentoin he saves him mom from a murderous boyfriend. And in the end. HE ALWAYS GETS THE GIRL!!!!! He wins.

Originally Posted by Domenic

You're right he only ever gets to make out with Megan Fox, win the US Open, be adored by Selena Gomez, befriend alien robots who save the world 3 times, get sadistic camp counselor sent to her jail whilst saving him and his friend from jail, WHILST making his dad a millionaire, not to mentoin he saves him mom from a murderous boyfriend. And in the end. HE ALWAYS GETS THE GIRL!!!!! He wins.

You know entirely too much about this tool of an "actor" man. Are you sure you're from Cleveland? lol Just kidding.

yeah...lol.....I'm not sure I get the joke, but it's a joke....so....what the hell. LOL!

Note: This thread is 4119 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!