IGNORED

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread

dak4n6

@Gunther , maybe you were looking for "beneficiary?" Another "bene-" word.

Yes, of course. Usually pretty good with English but blew that one. Mind wasn't clicking yesterday, evidently. The important point is, Eli sux.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fibre from the mats stick in my teeth more than the grass does, but the grass is easier to digest.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

:-D

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• Administrator

The fibre from the mats stick in my teeth more than the grass does, but the grass is easier to digest.

You know you can take stuff you don't need in your Dock OUT of your Dock, right, Jason…?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You know you can take stuff you don't need in your Dock OUT of your Dock, right, Jason…?

What's a dock?

You mean one of these?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

What's a dock?

You mean one of these?

Let me quote Act III, Scene III, Line 87 from "Hamlet":

No.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

No.

:dance:

I think he's referring to your 874,962 ignored thread subscription updates in the corner.

Ryan M

No.

Actually, line 87 from Act III, Scene III is "No!"

I think he's referring to your 874,962 ignored thread subscription updates in the corner.

I'll get around to them all eventually. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

Nah. Mostly the fact that he still has Launchpad and Photo Booth in his Dock.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

IS THIS BETTER?

To quote Hamlet, Act III, Scene III, Line 87…

No!

Launchpad is pointless. Hit cmd-space and type in the application name you want to launch.

The App store you can get to from the Apple menu at any time. Ditto System Preferences.

Do you really use FaceTime that frequently?

Duh. :)

To quote Hamlet, Act III, Scene III, Line 87…

No!

Launchpad is pointless. Hit cmd-space and type in the application name you want to launch.

The App store you can get to from the Apple menu at any time. Ditto System Preferences.

Do you really use FaceTime that frequently?

Duh. :)

YOU'RE TRYING TO DRIVE ME FROM THE FORUM!!!!!

FACISM!!!

:-P

I like my Launchpad, that way I don't have to remember how to spell anal-iser. Spotlight gets way to many hits when I type anal.

:w00t:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

FACISM!!!

Finally, you're back on topic…

Nah. Mostly the fact that he still has Launchpad and Photo Booth in his Dock.

Ah, Mac...dock....that's where you lost me. lol

Ryan M

Finally, you're back on topic…

POW!

Nice.

:8)

Surprised you let this slide:

YOU'RE TRYING TO DRIVE ME FROM THE FORUM!!!!!

FACISM!!!

I like my Launchpad, that way I don't have to remember how to spell anal-iser. Spotlight gets way to many hits when I type anal.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator
Surprised you let this slide:

The first one was funnier. The second could have simply been a typo. If we listed typos in this thread, it would be thousands of pages long.

It would defiantly be better for new posts to go on the top not the bottom. Also maybe sign in with the fingerprint scanner if possible.

It may seem that way but I know from other websites and chats that it is most definantly not

Defiantly and definantly are definitely not how you spell aardvark.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• 4 weeks later...

I like that Phil has a typo in his pledge to reduce the amount of typos in his posts. :-P

And no, this is not my dock, it's someone else's mac.

Yours in earnest, Jason.