IGNORED

Custom Machined Golf Bag Tags

Note: This thread is 3791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by newtogolf

Do you have a version of the graphic for lefties?

That wouldn't be the TST logo then! :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Do you have a version of the graphic for lefties?

If Erik doesn't mind I can do a mirror image for a lefty.  :-)

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Is there a problem with the web site? I just tried twice just now and can't complete an order. The error message that pops up redirects me to Pay pal, But they want me to add a down load for a mobile device, which I do not have.

~Tom B.

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by HazardMagnet

Is there a problem with the web site? I just tried twice just now and can't complete an order. The error message that pops up redirects me to Pay pal, But they want me to add a down load for a mobile device, which I do not have.

~Tom B.

I tried to check that out too and couldn't even add something to the cart.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by HazardMagnet

~Tom B.

Not sure what the mobile downdload was about...  The error was mine, the price format

was typed in wrong.  ##.##.## instead of ##.##

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update,

I have put the TST tags on sale for 33.99 and I added the TST ball markers to the site.

Over the past several weeks I have had more then a hand full of people ask for custom tags only to vanish

after I had spent hours designing, program and simulating the custom tag for them. This isn't a quick or simple

task so from this point forward a deposit of $35.00 will be required for the artwork and design of custom tags.

It's not how I wanted to do it, I wanted to provide the service and then get paid but that didn't work out.

• Upvote 1

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator
Originally Posted by kregan

Quick update,

I have put the TST tags on sale for 33.99 and I added the TST ball markers to the site.

Over the past several weeks I have had more then a hand full of people ask for custom tags only to vanish

after I had spent hours designing, program and simulating the custom tag for them. This isn't a quick or simple

task so from this point forward a deposit of $35.00 will be required for the artwork and design of custom tags.

It's not how I wanted to do it, I wanted to provide the service and then get paid but that didn't work out.

Guys, these are NICE tags. Ask any TST staff member. We all have one. They're SWEET. And since they're aluminum they're super lightweight for the walkers out there.

Thank you Erik,

I was looking at some sheets of Nickel Silver today and I may order one to see what

that would look like.  The material is $57.00 for 12"x12"x.096"

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• 1 month later...

So I was in the shop today and while looking in the scrap bin of aluminum I found some tags I had tossed

away because of blemishes in the finish.  I decided to try and give this one an antique look so I sprayed

antique gold in the center and after it dried I lightly sanded it and gave it a finish spray with satin clear.

The only trouble is the sand gets filled in with paint... I could try and go back and add a bit of white in the

sand markings.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator

That looks cool.

It's probably really difficult but what's involved with color anodizing them?

You can do anodizing in a home workshop but I have never tried it.  Some of the chemicals

are nasty but I plan on setting a space to try it out some time soon.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Originally Posted by kregan

Some of the chemicals are nasty but I plan on setting a space to try it out some time soon.

Sounds like you need to call in Heisenberg to setup your operation?

I have no idea why but if you use golftags.net the payment buttons take you to paypal

and adds it to the cart but it is a blank page and the transaction is not completed.

If you use www.cnceffects.com and go to the bag tags page the buttons work fine for me.

It is all the same page except the .net domain is redirected to www.cnceffects.com.

I think I will redirect the .net to the main page of cnceffects instead of the actual bag tags page

and see if that makes a difference.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Note: This thread is 3791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!