• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
Fext

What do you carry in your bag?

Fext    0
Besides clubs, balls, tees, towels, and your divot tool; Do you carry anything odd? A good luck charm, perhaps? A foot-long poorboy sammich?

Shot 1    0

" Cool towel", range finder,magic marker, umbrella,rain suit when needed and........a small self defense weapon. Always prepared !

Infamous 273    17

a joint, a range finder to measure my 300+ yard drive, ya know, the usual.

jk

i do have a habit of collecting scorecard pencils from different courses i've played at that are sitting in my bag.

Infamous 273    17
Originally Posted by Mattplusness

Cell phone, wallet, keys, cleat fixing tool, cleats, chew, cigarettes, and a bag of almonds.

ahhhh, Kodiak wintergreen used to be my go to.

Fext    0
Does the chew seem to help your game at all? ....maybe I need to pick up a can of Skoal.....Couldn't hurt, right?

Infamous 273    17
Originally Posted by Fext

Does the chew seem to help your game at all? ....maybe I need to pick up a can of Skoal.....Couldn't hurt, right?

nicotine releases dopamine, which helps focus and concentration.  after i quit dip, there was a huge transition period on the course.  i typically played my entire round while dipping, so it took some getting used to.  i would never recommend anyone taking up dip - it's incredibly difficult to quit once hooked.  i usually drink a large coffee (caffeine acts on dopamine receptors as well) before my round; that seems to give me the kick start i need.

Dave2512    275

Everything my pockets contained prior to the round, sunscreen, rain jacket, extra socks, a variety of nuts and jerky, FRS energy chews and 3 beers because my bag has a built in cooler.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

TXRains    3

Sunscreen, band-aids, wallet, car keys, two frozen (before the round) bottles of water, some mixed nuts and a poncho. Reading some of the above posts, I may add some more things, like fresh socks.

jmorg19    5
Originally Posted by Stargaze

Prison grade narcotics, car keys, phone, can of Off! pest repellent.

I'm glad I am not the only one.

Motown88    9

I don't have anything very unusual, I think...

I put my car keys in my bag while playing just so I don't have to carry them in my pocket.  Other things I have are bandaids, electrical tape, a sharpie, and socks (just incase the course is really wet and my shoes don't hold out the water).

- SKOAL Citrus

- Advil

- Medical Tape

- Water

- Extra glove / Rain Jacket / Sweat towel / Rain Grip Gloves

+ More