IGNORED

Women's US Open - Official Thread

NCGolfer
Note: This thread is 6141 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Congrats to Christie Kerr- Finishing at -5.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

It was nice to see Kerr keep it together down the stretch.
Congratulations to her on her Major vistory!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

Did anyone else notice how UNBELIEVABLY slow some of these girls were??

Most notably Morgan Pressel on around the 8th whole took about a minute to play a straight away shot to a green with almost no trouble and no wind.... It was painful to watch

They should start penalizing pros for slow play. Monkey see, monkey do. When the pro takes forever to line up his shot, the 25 million weekend duffers decide they should take six months to analyze their putt from 16 different angles, check the wind, pick away grains of sand from their line, take 20 practice swings, and blow the ball 20 feet past the hole.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I had Sunday tickets. We walked the course following Annika and Laura's group first, then Cristie, Lorena, and Morgan's group, then watched the last 7 groups come in sitting in the covered chalet on the 18th green. What a fantastic course and a great tournament! We're going back to play it on vacation in a few weeks.

Congrats to Ms. Kerr. A deserving champion in every sense of the word. Cheers!

it was interesting watching the meltdown by Pressel after she bladed that chip into the bunker on 18. She even put the sun glasses on for the shot to cover her eyes.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

Note: This thread is 6141 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!