IGNORED

Anybody play TPC Valley Course?

jetsknicks1
Note: This thread is 4043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got two passes to play the Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass for next Saturday. I'm taking my son and was wondering if anybody here has ever played it.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I actualy won two tee times there about a year ago.  My aunt and me were in a local golf talent show and took third.  We did the Dorf routine minus the dumb kneeling on your shoes business.

It was a pretty hard bummer because when we went to play the course was closed down.  It really pissed us off to because we could see people out there playing.  My aunt let them have it, because she is the type that does not take anything, especially bs about us showing up on the wrong day.  Also, not sure sure if it is the same course, but it sounds like it from your description.

Originally Posted by Gilberg

I actualy won two tee times there about a year ago.  My aunt and me were in a local golf talent show and took third.  We did the Dorf routine minus the dumb kneeling on your shoes business.

It was a pretty hard bummer because when we went to play the course was closed down.  It really pissed us off to because we could see people out there playing.  My aunt let them have it, because she is the type that does not take anything, especially bs about us showing up on the wrong day.  Also, not sure sure if it is the same course, but it sounds like it from your description.

what description? The "name" of the course?

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Originally Posted by JasonK88S

what description? The "name" of the course?

Yea, I really didn't get that either. I'm playin there Saturday and can't wait to check the place out.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You have got some tough relatives!  Is this aunt married to the uncle who insisted on paying the tire store to take back your free driver?  How much did she pay the golf course not to let you play there?

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by Harmonious

You have got some tough relatives!  Is this aunt married to the uncle who insisted on paying the tire store to take back your free driver?  How much did she pay the golf course not to let you play there?

lmfao! this is awesome

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Not sure how this is funny, but it I seriously cracked up at the end. "not sure if this is the same course..."

Now this "aunt" you speak of... is she "legally" your aunt? or is she just married to your "unlegal" cousins father? (who also doesn't take bs)

Gilberg the Leprechaun, please keep posting. Your little pearls of wisdom make rational minds either come to a screeching stop or go skidding off course uncontrollably, but in an endearing kind of way. It is always fun to have a little "What the......???" injected into the daily routine. You are pure win.

dak4n6

• 3 months later...
Originally Posted by dak4n6

Gilberg the Leprechaun, please keep posting. Your little pearls of wisdom make rational minds either come to a screeching stop or go skidding off course uncontrollably, but in an endearing kind of way. It is always fun to have a little "What the......???" injected into the daily routine. You are pure win.

I agree, it is so effin hilarious.

Note: This thread is 4043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!