IGNORED

Orange Whip Apparel GIVEAWAY! Post on this thread to enter.

Note: This thread is 4130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by MandyOrangeWhip

Congrats to TimG3394, the winner of the Orange Whip apparel!

Tim, I'll message you for your size and address.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you to Orange Whip and TST!

Originally Posted by TimG3394

Thank you to Orange Whip and TST!

Congrats Tim!!!  You came close in the last contest, glad to see you won here

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats Tim!!!  You came close in the last contest, glad to see you won here

Thanks Mike! I thought I had the Lamkin one in the bag. This is a great prize as well and I am excited for some apparel!

Your fingers must ache.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by MandyOrangeWhip

We will be doing another giveaway soon! Be on the look-out!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 4130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now