IGNORED

PGA Show Orlando

Harmonious
Note: This thread is 4090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by golflaw

Understand Ping G 25 is being released. Is there timetable for I25?

Is Ping releasing any other new irons this year?

Thanks much.

And thanks for asking about something other than the Golf Channel ladies!  I'll ask at the Ping booth.

Originally Posted by Fairgreens

This will be my first time at the PGA/Orlando - can anybody help me get the most out of this experience?

Bring your clubs.

Take in a Magic game.

Check out downtown.

Avoid Disney.

And thanks for asking about something other than the Golf Channel ladies!  I'll ask at the Ping booth.

You're right, sorry about the off-topic posts. I do have one genuine equipment one, if you (or Mike, or Erik, or Zip) knows or could find out: Is TaylorMade's 2013 iron lineup set, or do they intend to add to it? Currently their website only shows the RocketBladez (regular and pro), the original RocketBallz irons, the R11 irons, and one of the Tour Preferreds (the MC model, I guess they discontinued the MB and CB at some point). The TP is the only forged club, and even it isn't very "players iron-like." Seems like there are a few redundancies as well as some empty spots.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jamo

You're right, sorry about the off-topic posts.

I do have one genuine equipment one, if you (or Mike, or Erik, or Zip) knows or could find out: Is TaylorMade's 2013 iron lineup set, or do they intend to add to it? Currently their website only shows the RocketBladez (regular and pro), the original RocketBallz irons, the R11 irons, and one of the Tour Preferreds (the MC model, I guess they discontinued the MB and CB at some point). The TP is the only forged club, and even it isn't very "players iron-like." Seems like there are a few redundancies as well as some empty spots.

No problem.  I imagine the demo day would be the best place for this question, and I bet the TM tent will be filled with people checking out the new drivers/fairway woods (there was a huge lineup  last year to hit the RBZ's). I'll try to catch someone at the irons area.

If you run into Breed again, see if he has ADHD, if he does, it would make it a little easier for me to tolerate his frenetic tv personality

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

I heard they slated the R11 to replace the TP CB, and as you stated maintain the TP MC as their players iron.  I would think they are due for a new MB model.  It's possible TM is going to maintain their focus on high - mid cappers since there are a number of MB iron options out there and they probably make up the smallest segment of the new iron market.

You're right, sorry about the off-topic posts.

I do have one genuine equipment one, if you (or Mike, or Erik, or Zip) knows or could find out: Is TaylorMade's 2013 iron lineup set, or do they intend to add to it? Currently their website only shows the RocketBladez (regular and pro), the original RocketBallz irons, the R11 irons, and one of the Tour Preferreds (the MC model, I guess they discontinued the MB and CB at some point). The TP is the only forged club, and even it isn't very "players iron-like." Seems like there are a few redundancies as well as some empty spots.

Joe Paradiso

Okay! I had dinner with my man last night. He's getting me in to the show. We're doing the Demo Day next Wednesday at OC National. I'm geeked - never did the Demo Day before.

Originally Posted by zipazoid

Okay! I had dinner with my man last night. He's getting me in to the show.

What'd you have to give up after dinner? I don't judge, just asking.

• Upvote 1

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Oh and Erik and Mike, please try and pin FlightScope down on the ever-changing feature set of the Xi! I know a couple of people who are holding off buying X2s because they're worried the new model will cut its balls off. They're not doing themselves or their dealers any favors at the moment.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Stretch

Oh and Erik and Mike, please try and pin FlightScope down on the ever-changing feature set of the Xi! I know a couple of people who are holding off buying X2s because they're worried the new model will cut its balls off. They're not doing themselves or their dealers any favors at the moment.

It won't track club data. It's ball data only.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks for advice - I have no intention of visiting the  "Mouse" in Orlando - would like to play a round of golf - last year I was so busy I couldn't play my own course - did play in North Africa - which was magic - I have lots of members who reside in FLA during the cold months - but see enough of them in season - any suggestions for a quick 19 holes in Orlando?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Fairgreens

Thanks for advice - I have no intention of visiting the  "Mouse" in Orlando - would like to play a round of golf - last year I was so busy I couldn't play my own course - did play in North Africa - which was magic - I have lots of members who reside in FLA during the cold months - but see enough of them in season - any suggestions for a quick 19 holes in Orlando?  Thanks!

Magnolia?  Land your approach in the Mouse Trap.

Celebration

Deer Island

• 2 weeks later...

The only irons I saw at the demo day were the three Rocketbladz irons. Since they were emphasizing the new stuff, there were no other irons out there.

Note: This thread is 4090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!