IGNORED

2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 4062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by mvmac

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Man, everyone brought their A game to this tournament.  This is fantastic to watch.

How about Stricker "showing up" and rolling the rock like he is.  Wow.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post

Did Charles Howell's ball go into the water after hitting the flag on the fly on a Par 3?

Again? http://www.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050124/news_lz1x24badluck.html

Quote:
Using a 54-degree sand wedge, Howell aimed his third shot on the 546-yard par 5 at the pin 96 yards away. He carried it exactly 96 yards, which in this case was a bad thing because his ball hit the flagstick, the back of the hole – and then ricocheted about 15 yards backward. It landed in the rough above the pond on 18, then rolled into the water as Howell stood dumbfounded on the fairway.
  • Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by Deryck Griffith

Man, everyone brought their A game to this tournament.  This is fantastic to watch.

How about Stricker "showing up" and rolling the rock like he is.  Wow.

Except for one guy apparently.  I don't want to say his name out loud and be rude, but hint: it rhymes with Schlory Flackelroy.

Whose this Thaworn Wiratchant guy?  I'm rooting for him!!!  (As soon as I figure out how to say it correctly)

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Except for one guy apparently.  I don't want to say his name out loud and be rude, but hint: it rhymes with Schlory Flackelroy.

Whose this Thaworn Wiratchant guy?  I'm rooting for him!!!  (As soon as I figure out how to say it correctly)

Schlory is only 11 strokes back.  There is a chance...

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Tiger and Phil at the top of the leader board.  NBC executives... Lots of high fives and back slapping right about now?

I'm sure Donald is taking all the credit

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

He won the money title on the Asian tour last season I believe (or is leading it this year).  Did you see his swing?  I don't know how the heck he makes such solid contact!

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Originally Posted by mvmac

Again? http://www.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050124/news_lz1x24badluck.html

I jumped the gun on that post, the ball finally settled in the rough but it was clooooooooooose. He ended up making par on the hole!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I haven't paid much attention to golf so far this year, but I woke up this morning and my Tiger senses were tingling.

:whistle:

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Ok, now they are doing back flips... Tiger just drained one for his 5th bird of the day...

Tigs is playing out of his mind... Just drained his 6th bird.  Now at -12.

Tigs is playing out of his mind... Just drained his 6th bird.  Now at -12.

This is true, but i just feel like he is capable of doing this on a regular basis...

Colin P.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by colin007

This is true, but i just feel like he is capable of doing this on a regular basis...

The light rough and the fact that he knows and likes the course pretty well helps him, but that's just a few strokes, not -12 of them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The light rough and the fact that he knows and likes the course pretty well helps him, but that's just a few strokes, not -12 of them.

Work with me here Erik, you know I'm a preeminent Tiger apologist...

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 4062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!