IGNORED

Anyone else in the northern climes frustrated with this weather?

walk18
Note: This thread is 3825 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

it looks like the weather has finally broken here in Chicago. 70s this weekend I am working both days but I will be finding time to atleast hit the range. Besides my wife is getting really frustrated with me hitting wiffle balls up and down the hallway!

25 degrees this morning.... I am tired of cold mornings

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Damn...... I'm the first one to give a tongue-in-cheek hard time about living up in the snow belt, but I really feel for you. This crap is ridiculous! :-(

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Our course finally dried out enough (still some snow in shady areas) to open for one day. I did not make it out. :( Thursday morning I wake up to snow. By the time it quit on Friday, we had 16 more inches. Yes, I did say 16. So I still have not golfed a round this year yet, and am not sure when I will be able to.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

Our course finally dried out enough (still some snow in shady areas) to open for one day. I did not make it out. :(

Thursday morning I wake up to snow. By the time it quit on Friday, we had 16 more inches. Yes, I did say 16. So I still have not golfed a round this year yet, and am not sure when I will be able to.

Dude I feel for you....

It has been 68-72 consistently the last several days here in Toronto and looks like it's going to continue on that way from here on out.

Finally.........

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Over here in good ol' New Hampshire we have had 70 degree weather consistently for about a ten days now. We have another three good ones coming in the forecast, but then four days of rain after. I can take rain, as long as it isn't too cold; its bad enough we had a snow storm that dumped 10" of snow in the first week of April.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

Sigh. We went from snow in April to barf inducing heatwave. Like flicking a switch. Neither scenario is very conducive to golf enjoyment.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Some areas here got 1-2 feet of snow a few days ago.

It's so cold! We're in May and the temperature is barely over 10º C ( 50 F).

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Originally Posted by Zeph

Some areas here got 1-2 feet of snow a few days ago.

It's so cold! We're in May and the temperature is barely over 10º C (50 F).

Hey Zeph, are you in Norway or just from there?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Both from and in.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Finally got to play my first round of the year on Tuesday.  Temps were in the upper 40's lower 50's, but it was still great.  Hopefully this is my last post in this thread.

-Matt-

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

It has been nice all week with temperatures over 70º.   This weekend we have temperatures that are going to hover in the 40s with rain!   Go figure.

As Mike Ditka says "Come on man!"

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

I awoke this morning with the wind chill around 25º and the wind blowing about 25 mph.   The low tonight is going to be 29º.   I had to play on the simulator Saturday because the weather was so crappy.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

28 degrees when I woke up this morning. No early morning golf for me.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

We are getting 3 days of 30° mornings this week.

• 5 months later...

Thought I would revive this thread.  Snow again.........

-Matt-

Note: This thread is 3825 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!