IGNORED

St. Louis Golfers

big stoke
Note: This thread is 4010 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by big stoke

I'm in Ofallon, we typically play bear creek, wentzville, crystal springs, incline,you got any favorites we need to add to the rotation?

Any of ya'll ever play at Birch Creek? We were on vacation a couple of years ago on our way to a float trip and saw the sign from I44 and decided to stop and play.

I don't know what ya'll are used to playing but I enjoyed it. Next time through there I'm curious to see if I can improve my score any.

Bluffs can be had for cheap if you go through golfnow.com. We play there for $30-$40 a couple of times a year. I've never heard of birch creek, looking it up now.

Got a tournament good (this) Friday in Farmington at Crowne Point. We play it every year on good friday rain or shine. Course said the snow should melt by then and is letting us play. Cant wait to see the puddles on those fairways.

Saturday features a Golf, Fitness and Health Expo at Stonewolf GC in Fairview Heights, IL.

Events include chipping and putting contests, video swing analysis, plus tips on training, nutrition, equipment options, etc. I hope the snow melts, or it will be indoors.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From what I can gather on this site, it is a system that teaches the golf swing based around 5 swing keys. If you search the forums, you will notice that quite a few of the instructors and members endorse this system.

Sounds like Stonewolf is worth playing.  Lived on the east side years ago but still have family in the Lebanon/Mascoutah area.  Going to be there for a week in May and will be bringing the clubs along.  Anyone familiar with Stonebridge near Collinsville, IL?  I used to live in C'ville before it was built but thought I'd like to try it.

Thanks

Note: This thread is 4010 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!