IGNORED

Golf Bag?

Note: This thread is 4744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What kind of bag do you guys have? I just bought a complete new set of clubs and am looking for a new bag too. Me personally, I like cart bags. I've never been into the stand bags. I mostly ride, but if I walk I have a pull cart that I put my bag on.

I have a Maxfli stand bag. My next bag should have room for categories of clubs (driver gets its own spot, woods another, hybrids another, then maybe 2-3 categories of irons, a wedge spot, and a putter spot) and a compartment that keeps my cold water cold.

And a Cobra label on it :)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The only cons of this bag and the sheer size and weight. If you have much of anything in the side pockets, it can take up more than its share of space on a power cart... It would be hard to put two of these suckers side by side I think. It barely fits in my trunk. It also is pretty darn heavy and a bit akward when you have to carry it (such as going to the range, especially when the main level is full and you have to take it upstairs!). It does have an extra wide padded shoulder strap, but the balance isn't quite right on it, and it tends to want to slip off your shoulder while walking.

I also have the 07 C-130 by Sun Mountain and agree with many of your comments. It is a big sucker, but I won't ever worry about having room for outerwear, an extra club, or any pets I might wish to take out on the course. I have also had some trouble getting it into my trunk, but the fix for that is easy: buy a new car! It's all about finding ways to spend more $$! I do not think that it weighs too much, but I will not be carrying this thing on my shoulder for even 9 holes, let alone 18. Sun Mountain says that this bag is not recommended for push/pull carts, but I slapped it on my cheap/simple pull cart and it worked great.

Happy hitting!

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

my bag just broke and im either going to buythe taylor made r7 stand bag if i can frind a good deal on it, or a titleist or cleveland e9 stand bag.
What's In My Custom Bagboy Fleicshmans Bag:
Driver: Hibore with Aldila NV 65
Irons: CG2 Irons 3-PW
Wedges: 56 degree Reg.588 Tour Action Chrome Finish, 60 degree Vokey Design, vokey design 52*
Putter: milled series #3Hybrid: Rescue Mid 25 degree3 Wood: War HawkGolf Balls: Serious Play ...

I have the Ping Discovery cart bag and also the Titleist X76 stand bag. The Disovery is very nice as a cart bag, and the external putter well is very handy. The Titleist stand bag is incredibly light and great for when i want to walk.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

taylormade feather lite stand bag. i walk the course a lot so i like the lightest bag i could find and this was it. club sorting sucks big time tho. i have 14 clubs and can hardly fit them all in.
In my bag:
driver: R5 dual
3wood: war bird
11wood: war bird
irons: oversize with an old Wilson PWwedges: 52*and 60*Vokeys putter: Tracyball: MoJo

• 3 years later...
Note: This thread is 4744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!