IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

04 Audi S4 Avant. Right at 400hp and two sets of clubs fit in the back perfect....

I know this is an old post, but unless this guy shipped this car from Germany, or he is in the army and lives in Germany then he is lying. That car was for sale on one of the Audi forums I visit last year and it was being sold by an army guy stationed in Germany.

On another note I drive an a 2005 S4 Avant, here it is next to my Dads B7 Alpina.

My daily driver is a Mazdaspeed 3. I may sell it because two sets of clubs don't fit without putting down a seat, and even my set alone needs to have the driver and 3-wood removed to fit. (No, that's not me! Hah!)

I don't have that problem when I take one of these two babies out - but I don't often take them to the golf course. That's just asking for trouble.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I have to update my car pic...same wheels, color...only difference is I have no front plate and a silver emblem on the hood with blackened tail lights which I'm probably going to change back to red...It's fun and all, but I want to get a 4 door again as it's hard with the 2 kids. Lucky we have an SUV.

I am really digging the FJ's right now with the rubber mats. Perfect for golf!

910 D3 9.5* Aldila RIP S "B2"
R7 CGB 3 Wood Fuji S
'11 Rescue 3 Hybrid Aldila RIP S
      710 AP2: 4-PW DG300 S
      Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 50/56/60*

Newport Beach: Ghosted

I have to update my car pic...same wheels, color...only difference is I have no front plate and a silver emblem on the hood with blackened tail lights which I'm probably going to change back to red...It's fun and all, but I want to get a 4 door again as it's hard with the 2 kids. Lucky we have an SUV.

I just got rid of that exact same car because of the room problem. I had it for 3 years and loved it, but its just too small for us now. Got a Volvo. Who would have thought.

Are you serious??? What a small world! It's a great car, but I kind of wish now I didn't sell the 5. Oh well. No regrets. It's like when you are on a Par 5 going for the green on your 2nd shot and you miss and it turns out the way you don't like.

Just got to pull the trigger and have no regrets...

910 D3 9.5* Aldila RIP S "B2"
R7 CGB 3 Wood Fuji S
'11 Rescue 3 Hybrid Aldila RIP S
      710 AP2: 4-PW DG300 S
      Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 50/56/60*

Newport Beach: Ghosted

My daily driver is a Mazdaspeed 3. I may sell it because two sets of clubs don't fit without putting down a seat, and even my set alone needs to have the driver and 3-wood removed to fit. (No, that's not me! Hah!)

Pshh you think that's bad. Our current "big" car is a Honda S2000. We can barely cram 2 stand bags in the trunk and have to take all the hybrids/woods/drivers out and hold them in the cabin. We bought a 09 Mini Cooper S to carry 2 golf bags with ease (have to fold the seat down as it's narrower than the S2000). I'm pretty sure a MS3 is larger than a Mini S, if you want to see a car that's not big enough to fit golf clubs you should see me trying to cram my bag into our weekend car (Lotus Elise).

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

Are you serious??? What a small world! It's a great car, but I kind of wish now I didn't sell the 5. Oh well. No regrets. It's like when you are on a Par 5 going for the green on your 2nd shot and you miss and it turns out the way you don't like.

Yeah, I really dont have any regrets, except every now and then I miss opening the garage door and seeing it. But we have the Volvo and the Lexus in there now, and they look great. But its just not the same.

• 3 months later...
Well, I get to update a post for the first time in a while. I recently picked up a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona edition. It is #430 of only 4000 made in the Top Bannana Yellow.

You may be wondering why I would buy a rear wheel drive muscle car in the middle of a Michigan Winter. Me too. Actually I love it. It sucks in the snow, but when it's dry it's the most fun car i have ever owned. It is basically loaded. Hemi, navigation, Sirius Radio, 6 disc, black leather with yellow stitching (including Daytona in the headrests), it even has a numbered badge on the dash. I'll update more when it thaws out and I can open it up a little.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Right now I drive a green '98 Jeep Cherokee. Its actually good on gas. I will be getting a new car next year before college, or possibly before that seeing im having alot of problems with the car now.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Subarus. Great cars. All Subarus are AWD with horizontally displaced center balanced engines (same design as Porche). I love the cars and the price. Not many have Subarus in Texas, so I can always find my car easily in a parking lot.

The AWD, balance, and handling of these cars are fantastic. Don't know if I'll every change brands. Some of the Subarus look a bit quirky, but I like them. Would love to have a Baja for camping/fishing/hiking expeditions.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

well, im kind of a car freak, so at the moment i have the following vehicles:
1. 1967 Ford Mustang GTA 390
2. 2004 Ford Mustang Mystichrome Cobra Convertible (2 photos, one with colored wheels, one showing chrome wheels at local car show)
3. 1968 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
4. 1948 Chevrolet Fire Truck with original equipment
5. 1996 Ford Mustang Mystic Cobra (only 7000 orig miles on this one)
And my Daily Drivers are
1. 2002 Toyota Tundra Limited 4x4
2. 2006 Pontiac GTO (seen in background of 04 convertible photo)

well, im kind of a car freak, so at the moment i have the following vehicles:

cool, very cool

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

I drive a Mazdaspeed 3 and a Toyota Tundra 4x4. When the weather is nice and I am feeling like spending some gas money, I will take one of these two out...

I drive a Mazdaspeed 3 and a Toyota Tundra 4x4. When the weather is nice and I am feeling like spending some gas money, I will take one of these two out...

LOVE THOSE SUPERBIRDS! Always wanted one of those. one of these days im going to thin out my stock and just buy one kick-ass muscle car like one of those with a 440 in it or maybe a 67 Shelby, or a 69 RoadRunner, or a Challenger, hehe.... nothing like classic american muscle!

Thanks - I like the Mustangs too...It's be hard to sell one, even to buy something else. I'm a mopar only guy as far as collecting, though. It I weren't, though, I'd be hunting down a Shelby.

Thanks - I like the Mustangs too...It's be hard to sell one, even to buy something else. I'm a mopar only guy as far as collecting, though. It I weren't, though, I'd be hunting down a Shelby.

yeah, it'll be hard to sell my 67 GTA cuz i bought it when it was kinda beat down, but i restored it back to new. but i'll sell it anyday for a 67 Shelby KR. but as a matter of fact, i am getting more and more into Mopar as well. one of my buddies has a couple Challengers and those things are just balls to the wall tits. your Superbirds are freaking awesome. You see old restored Mustangs everyday, but you rarely see a kick-ass Superbird. Awesome man, totally awesome

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon...quite the downgrade from the 2007 Tahoe I had, but can't beat the improvement on the gas mileage...

Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

taylor made R9 460 - 10.5 | taylor made Burner Wood - 15 | callaway BB Heavenwood 3 Hybrid - 20 | nickent 3dx RC 4 Hybrid - 23 |mizuno MX300 5-PW | titleist SM Vokey - 50/54/58 | scotty cameron Fastback - 33'' | titleist NXT Tourhttp://www...

Note: This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!