IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note:Β This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

I just bought myself a brand new Honda civic S..its in Milano Red....

As its my first car I dont have much to compare it to, that said I love it..

Its really great to have a car, all those years of getting the bus into uni have paid off.

I Drive a 1956 Chevy Belair i bought when i was 19 from the origanl owner and have been putting money into it since then it is my baby and no matter what you do to old cars your never really done with them. I also drive a 02 tacoma with a 4-cylinder engine to balance out the amount of money i spend on gas. LOL Im in the office right now but will try to post some pics when i get home today.

In my callaway.gifΒ Warbird Bag XXT Stand Bag:

callaway.gifΒ Driver Diablo 9*
callaway.gifΒ Hybrid 3H Diablo 21*
mizuno.gifΒ MP-33's 3-pwcallaway.gifWedge 60* X-Forgedcallaway.gifΒ Putter Ruthfords seriestitleist.gifΒ Nxt Tour Ball

Main family vehicle is an 08 Hyundai Santa Fe, second vehicle is an 05 Pontiac Sunfire.

HB

G10 Draw 13.5* 44 " Driver
K15 7 Wood
G10 28* 5 Hybrid
G10 orange dot 6I -PW
Tour W 56* SW 1/2 Craz-e i series putter 4 Under Stand Bag

Just a used 1994 Honda Civic EX. Big trunk for my golf bag and any extra clubs I might pack in there to swap out time-to-time.

1998 Honda Civic

proud to say that I've once held 5 golf bags w/clubs and 5 passengers in my little trooper

Driver: Taylormade R7 Superquad TP 8.5 (Fujikura Motore F1 75 X-Stiff)
3-Wood: Cleveland Tour Head 13 (Matrix Ozik Code-8 X-Stiff)
Irons: Titleist 690 MB 3 and 4 iron (Dynamic X-100) 5 - PW (Dynamic Tour X7)
Wedges: Titleist Spin Milled 55 and 59 Degree
Putter: Titleist Studio Stainless 1st Gen.

I drive two fine automobiles. Not at the same time, that would be dangerous.

99 Accord 225,000 miles.
95 Pathfinder 130,000 miles.

anyone want to buy a used Accord or Pathfinder???

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

2005 HUMMER H2

Why didn't you just get a Chevy Tahoe? Same vehicle, less tickets...

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...r-a-cop-magnet

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35Β Playing again after a three year hiatus...

2008 Honda Accord EX for the wife

2002 Grand Cherokee Laredo for the daily vehicle

1995 Honda Civic for the run about gas mileage

2005 Mustang GT for the weekend burnouts

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

i drive a 2001 toyota tacoma trd, v6 5 speed, 4x4, with the electricc locker in the rear and 32" bfg at's...

my wife drives a 2008 toyota camry se. the sporty one with the stock ground effects... it drives like a dream...

i had a '97 wrangler on 37" swampers and ford half ton axles... but i was forced to sell it. i still miss it...

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

• 5 months later...

I just bought a 2010 Honda Pilot.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

2008 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited - Mine...

2007 Acura CSX Type S - Wife's, but I drive it as much as I can. FUN FUN car.
In my newbie Alpine Carry Bag
Driver - Tight Lies
3 Wood - Tight Lies
5 Wood - Tight Lies
Hybrids - 3DX IW #3/#4Irons - 3DX RC #5-PWPutter - D3-DF

2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | TitleistΒ Vokey Lob Wedge | OdysseyΒ White Hot Putter |Β TitleistΒ ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

2001 Ford F-150 regular cab V6 5-speed manual (~125k)
2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 6-speed manual, LS1 with intake/headers/exhaust, stock internals (~80k)
2003 Saturn Vue, Opel 3.0 engine and 5-speed slushbox (~105k)

All paid for and won't be replaced unless they are destroyed.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

yeah, thats what my GTO has too, the 6.0 liter 400 horsepower V8 (though mine has closer to 430hp now after a few small upgrades). i actually bought an option that is only available for the Holdens that wasnt available here in the states: its 2 extra guages that installs in the center of the dashboard above the radio that shows oil pressure and battery info. looks really cool. i wish they'd bring some of those Holdens over here. how about that one that looks like half GTO and half pick-up truck?!

I don't think there's a better motor on the planet than the GM LS series V8's. Unbelievable power and ease of modification along with highway fuel economy that beats most 6-cylinder cars and even high performance 4's.

Too bad the company was run into the ground by a bunch of bean counters. That's what you get letting business people run an engineering company.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

^I couldn't agree more about the LS. Great motors. GM was (is?) a great company. The Corvette is the best bang for the buck sports care money can buy.

Sadly, I drive a 95 beat up Civic with about 300,000 miles.

The club selection of a true hacker:

Driver: Nike Dymo2 SQ
3 and 5 Wood: Nike Dymo2 SQ
Irons: Adams Idea Tech OS Hybrid Irons (5-PW)
Wedges: Maxfli 56* and 60*
Putter: Odyssey White Ice #1 in Copper

Note:Β This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!