IGNORED

TST NorCal Golfers Outing

RPMPIRE
Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I might even make it up in the spring! Hope the timing is good.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Do you know what dates you'll be visiting?

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Rescheduling in Spring works for me.  No issues with cancelling the current reservations, right?

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Do you know what dates you'll be visiting?

Not exact dates, yet. However, if you make some proposals, I might be able to tailor my schedule accordingly. :-)

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Not exact dates, yet. However, if you make some proposals, I might be able to tailor my schedule accordingly. :-)

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Sounds good to me, lets keep the same course.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Rescheduling in Spring works for me.  No issues with cancelling the current reservations, right?

No issues. They have a 24-hour cancellation policy so everything's good.

I also signed up for the SF City Championship Match Play tourney so I'm not quite sure which weekend days I'll be scheduled to play starting in mid-February. Of course, if I get eliminated early, then I'll be available all March.

Best Regards,
Ryan

:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

I think we should start putting some dates out there in February or March where we know everyone is available. For me, the only weekend I know that would work is March 15/16.

Best Regards,
Ryan

I'll throw it out there but figure there will definitely be some no can do's, but what about Fridays? I don't know what everyones work/life schedule is like but was just curious how well this day of the week may work. Feb/March are ok now as I see it.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Probably out of the question for me for the time being.  Started a new job about 8 weeks ago and don't want to take personal days for at least six months or so, other than already planned vacations.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I am not a weekday golfer. Not unless it is a tournament. If I take a day off to play golf my wife begins to complain that we "NEVER go on vacation".... So I am careful to pick my battles.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

So it looks like March will definitely be the date. We need some more members to join in to see which day is good. Right now, I would say the weekends of March 15 and March 22 is the best. My schedule is pretty wide open for both so I can do either or. Also, I think we can keep the venue at Poppy Ridge. Let's get this done!

@RonTheSavage

@mchepp

@rkim291968

@Mr Smell Good

@marklemcd

@SCfanatic35

@Big C

@Chron

@onesome

@Rock26

Best Regards,
Ryan

So it looks like March will definitely be the date. We need some more members to join in to see which day is good. Right now, I would say the weekends of March 15 and March 22 is the best. My schedule is pretty wide open for both so I can do either or. Also, I think we can keep the venue at Poppy Ridge. Let's get this done!

@RonTheSavage

@mchepp

@rkim291968

@Mr Smell Good

@marklemcd

@SCfanatic35

@Big C

@Chron

@onesome

@Rock26

I have to look at my schedule, but there's a decent chance I can make this. The only thing that could get in the way is the Toshiba Classic (as a spectator, of course).

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

@mchepp

@rkim291968

@Mr Smell Good

@marklemcd

@SCfanatic35

@Big C

@Chron

@onesome

@Rock26

This could work. To be honest it's easier for me to get away on a Friday since my weekends fill up fast with family stuff. But March is still a month away and if an exact date gets nailed down I could check with the wife well in advance.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

This could work. To be honest it's easier for me to get away on a Friday since my weekends fill up fast with family stuff. But March is still a month away and if an exact date gets nailed down I could check with the wife well in advance.

Yup. I pretty much want to do the same. At least one month in advance to check with the Mrs.

I have to look at my schedule, but there's a decent chance I can make this. The only thing that could get in the way is the Toshiba Classic (as a spectator, of course).

Hope you can make it out and join us.

Best Regards,
Ryan

Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!