IGNORED

Par on the PGA tour

nick1998bunker
Note: This thread is 3886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know it's not gonna happen but it should. And I beleive tht executive courses do not meet the expectations so I guess whoever did that could do it for normal courses

And the cycle continues...

Nick posts nonsense.

People respond with logical and considered answers.

Nick ignores them.

Acknowledges nothing.

Remains where he was. Steadfast in his delusion.

And then posts indecipherable gibberish like what is above.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Its not working for you so why would it work for someone else with a much longer history here?[quote name="nick1998bunker" url="/t/69977/par-on-the-pga-tour#post_897303"] Just ignore him maybe he will go away[/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know it's not gonna happen but it should. And I beleive tht executive courses do not meet the expectations so I guess whoever did that could do it for normal courses

Land is limited you just can't keep finding 200 extra yards of land.  You need to do some research as this has all been discussed here and on the web.

Short version is instead of expanding all these great courses to accommodate you long hitters, they will roll back technology (most likely golf balls) so that guys aren't driving the ball 350+ yards, problem solved.

Joe Paradiso

I fail to see how it takes away the advantage of being a long hitter... Take this weekend as an example... there is a 305yd par 4 if I'm not mistaken... how is this not to a long hitters advantage... they can post eagle where short hitters are limited to birdie...

Nick, you are a confident young man obviously. Unfortunately, your recent posts like this one reflect poorly on you, but you seem oblivious. The whole topic shows your inability to think critically. If you want to post with adults, fine. But expect to be chastised when you show the thinking powers of a 14-year old boy. I have a 14-year old daughter so I recognize your similar thought patterns. I have grown accustomed to disregard what you write (and get a chuckle), so unless you improve how you present yourself with clear thinking, I'd expect more of us to tune you out.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Note: This thread is 3886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!