Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrSinister

Anyone got any info on these clubs?

9 posts in this topic

I've found a few clubs similar but none with this diamond cut on the back. I know it's from the 60's but that's about it. Any info would be great. I don't care about price, I'm gonna clean up the set and save them, they were my grandfathers clubs.[IMG] [/IMG]

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Wow look at how flat those soles are, no camber.  Sorry no information on these irons except that they are called Arnold Palmer Charger PG irons.  Guess he teamed with PG Golf after his time with Wilson.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Try a Google image reverse search. Shot in the dark, but takes less than a minute and free.

Ya tried google and nothing came up. I looked on ironfinder.com and a few others but nothing matches.

Ya tried google and nothing came up. I looked on ironfinder.com and a few others but nothing matches.

Maybe they're fakes!

:-P

Somewhere out there, there has to be some guy who is *the* club expert with a gillion clubs in his extension. That's the guy to talk to.

My first guess would be the PG stands for Palmer Golf and the model is just called the Charger. Probably one the earlier offerings from his then new company.

Like @StrayCat said.  Just google search Palmer Golf Charger Irons.  Got this for example: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/arnold-palmer-golf-clubs.  Some very similar looking things at least.

Ya I've googled and googled and googled, I've found plenty of similar models. But nothing exact. I figured I was just ask and see if anyone knew anything on here. Thanks though.