IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 3849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think you guys should be posting in This Thread instead. It seems to be the "official" thread for this topic - it's currently at 11 pages.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

My low score is a 62, (-8) on a fairly easy course. It was back when I was playing in college. But I don't consider it my best round. That would be at Alvamar Hills, in Lawrence, Kansas. I was playing with my brother-in-law. We hit balls before we teed off, and I can remember telling him that I wasn't hitting it well. I proceeded to go out and shoot 66 (-6) on a pretty difficult course. I had 4 birdies, 2 eagles, and 2 bogies. Both of the bogies were 3-putts or it could have been a 64.
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04

My career best is a 76, and right now I play to a 14.8. I've yet to crack 80 again since that round, which was probably two years ago now. At the time I shot the 76, my previous career best was 86, so it was quite a drop.

Cleveland Launcher Comp, 9.5* stiff
TaylorMade V-Steel, T/S stiff
Cleveland Halo, 19* stiff
Mizuno MP-32, stiff
Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, 51*Cleveland 588 DSG RTG, 56*Scotty Cameron Newport II

• 3 weeks later...
I had a career day at

I shot my low 18 and low 9 on Saturday - 85 (44/41) at

Hyland Hills . Detailed post about my round in " What did you shoot today ?".

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

77 at my home course 70.6/124

37 on the front and 40 on the back

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

Lowest 18 and lowest 9 came in the same round, front was a 46 (+10), terrible score for me, and then the back was 34 (-2), man was I happy that I shot under par on the back, I usually have alot of trouble on the back.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

My best score for 9 holes is 1-under par but my best score for 18 holes is 1-over par.

In the bag:

driver Big Ben CS3 9.5º
3-wood 906F4 15.5º
hybrid rescue mid 19ºirons: MP-60 3-PWwedges vokey spin-milled 54º and 60ºputter tracy IIball Pro V1

Shot a 73 on a par 70 course in 2006. It was my first round with new clubs, and I played barefoot. I finished the front 1 under. I have no idea where that round came from, or where it went. I was probably a 18-19 at the time. I'm consistently shooting in the low 80s now, but can't break into the 70s again.

What's in my Edge stand bag
G10 10.5*
Z-Steel 3 wood 14.5* 403-AD 18* & 21* Hybrids Burner 09 4-pw DGS300 Z TP 52* & RAC TP Black 56* White Steel 2 Ball SRT 35" Tour B330s

91 on 18, 43 on 9.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

67, but it was an easy course. All of the Par 5's seemed to play like Par 4s. I think I hit driver and no more than 5 or 6 iron on all of them. I think I drove one par 4 too.

On what I would consider a reasonable course, 69.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

I was fortunate to play my best round about a month ago at Sharp Park in Pacifca, California. I shot 3 under.

I went out the next day and shot 10 over.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

How do you input your clubs that you play?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

111 on 18 holes par 72.
54 on 9 holes par 36.

Woo hoo! High score!!

Seems like only good golfers post on this thread. I only found two others with 100 plus bests here. The thing I like about being this bad is that I can really take pleasure in small accomplishments, like hitting a fairway.

Let's hear from more of the ultra-high handicappers out there! Where my peeps at?!

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

Seems like only good golfers post on this thread. I only found two others with 100 plus bests here. The thing I like about being this bad is that I can really take pleasure in small accomplishments, like hitting a fairway.

If it helps you to say I

was really bad up until about six months ago... Best 18: 81 (par 72) Best 9: 37 (par 36) Of course, that 1 over was on the most difficult nine holes in the entire area (that day I then proceeded to dump the other 9 with a 48...)
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

If it helps you to say I

Thanks for the encouragement.

I had what I think might be a breakthrough in a golf lesson today. Found out that I was regripping at the top of the swing, leading to a much-too-long and out-of-control swing. I am looking forward to playing a round on Wednesday to see if I can shave a few more shots off. Hopefully I can post again on this thread soon! The thing I love about this game is the learning process and the promise of improvement (with work, of course).

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

How do you input your clubs that you play?

I tried to send you a PM, but you have chosen not to receive them. Go to User CP on the upper left hand corner and click "Edit Signature." You can input your clubs and click "More" under the smilies to add the company logo.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

Note: This thread is 3849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!