IGNORED

The KyleAnthony Golf Opera Thread

KyleAnthony
Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

well tomorrow I'm playing the westin mission hills player course. Wo0t!

For Sale: Ping i3+ 2i-UW

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Odyssey Versa Black/White LH Putter

well tomorrow I'm playing the westin mission hills player course. Wo0t!

What are your goals for this round?

Nate

:tmade:(10.5) :pxg:(5W/7W) MIURA(3-PW) :mizuno:(50/54/60) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

id like to not have any penalty strokes and hit more than 5 greens.also i'd really like not to chip twice on the same hole lol

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

You should record an entire round on your phone and put it on YouTube. Dont worry about angles just try to put your phone far enough away to see your whole body and swing.-No super-close crotch-shot only sections please. Be even better if you tell the camera what happened to the shot before you stop filming.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

You should record an entire round on your phone and put it on YouTube. Dont worry about angles just try to put your phone far enough away to see your whole body and swing.-No super-close crotch-shot only sections please.

Be even better if you tell the camera what happened to the shot before you stop filming.

i tried that at oak quarry with a camera and tripod and the starter went nuts haha. if I'm not paired up with anyone i would love to do that. maybe i should have my girlfriend call off work to record me hahaha

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

i tried that at oak quarry with a camera and tripod and the starter went nuts haha. if I'm not paired up with anyone i would love to do that. maybe i should have my girlfriend call off work to record me hahaha

:doh:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

id like to not have any penalty strokes and hit more than 5 greens.also i'd really like not to chip twice on the same hole lol

Those are good goals for the round.

Nate

Well I'm here on the 13th hole and let's just say the goals will not be met lol

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Well. Pretty frustrated after that. I think after Tuesdays round I'm not going to play again until I set up a lesson with @mvmac I shot a 50-50 100. Hit 5 fairways 4 greens 37 putts and 6 penalty strokes

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Well. Pretty frustrated after that. I think after Tuesdays round I'm not going to play again until I set up a lesson with @mvmac I shot a 50-50 100. Hit 5 fairways 4 greens 37 putts and 6 penalty strokes

Cool. You won't regret.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Ya I really can't wait. I'm happy my tax return came early. It's looking like next Wednesday I'll meet with them. As for today. I was swing further left than ever and therefore crazy fades and slices and no distance. 20 yards short on irons and up to 50 yards shorter on my driver. I kinda think mila big issue with today was confidence. There was hardly any rough. It was either fairway to water or fairway to house so since I lack confidence in my swing I was so afraid of slicing I swung left which of course causes a slice so ya. Plus the greens were crazy fast and everything looked flat lol

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

well tomorrow is my last round before my lesson with mike and dana. goals are to hit 7 fairways, 5 greens, less than 34 putts, max 1 penalty stroke. i'll be playing at soboba

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

well tomorrow is my last round before my lesson with mike and dana. goals are to hit 7 fairways, 5 greens, less than 34 putts, max 1 penalty stroke. i'll be playing at soboba

Good luck, and have fun.

One comment on your goals......it's time for you to view ANY penalty strokes as unacceptable.  Ditto 3-putts.

Don't sell yourself short. :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Good luck, and have fun.

One comment on your goals......it's time for you to view ANY penalty strokes as unacceptable.  Ditto 3-putts.

Don't sell yourself short.

Yeah I think a good but ambitious goal for Kyle to shoot for is 6 greens, and no penalty strokes or 3 putts.

Nate

Yeah I think a good but ambitious goal for Kyle to shoot for is 6 greens, and no penalty strokes or 3 putts.

Add one more......no triples.  Completely unacceptable.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Add one more......no triples.  Completely unacceptable.

Agree on both. Instead of focusing on the end score. Focus on the micro parts of the game that make up the score.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

those are great ideas. ya i normally average 2 3 putts a round and 1 triple. i usually have about 2 penalty strokes at soboba so i'll focus more on those goals as opposed to score. thank you everyone for that

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!